Met Quentin Castille's dad

illnino

A buddy of mine introduced me to Quentin Castille's dad today at work. He's a really nice guy and had nothing but good things to say about Neb. and their fans. He told me "Q" was doing well and is currently working for a heat stress company down here in TX and was also getting ready for the supplemental draft this year in hopes of playing pro football. We only spoke for a couple of minutes but I was glad to hear his son was doing good.

A buddy of mine introduced me to Quentin Castille's dad today at work. He's a really nice guy and had nothing but good things to say about Neb. and their fans. He told me "Q" was doing well and is currently working for a heat stress company down here in TX and was also getting ready for the supplemental draft this year in hopes of playing pro football. We only spoke for a couple of minutes but I was glad to hear his son was doing good.

good worrk.... glad he has a plan in case the whole football thing doesnt work out.....

I hope that plan also includes a degree. I'd love to see everyone who straps on pads for Nebraska get their degree, even if they get it at another school (like D-Tray). I hope Q does well in the supplemental. The Bears could use a tough runner on their Scout team - and from there, you never know who might pick you up.