Big 10 Gear

This might be old news, but I was recently in "The Red Zone", and I was asking them about when the Big Ten stuff is going to be available with Nebraska logo's and such. I was informed that any items won't be sold until July when Nebraska is officially a part of the Big Ten. The manager went on to say, "If you see Nebraska Big Ten stuff before then, it hasn't been sanctioned by Nebraska". Can't wait till the items are available.

This might be old news, but I was recently in "The Red Zone", and I was asking them about when the Big Ten stuff is going to be available with Nebraska logo's and such. I was informed that any items won't be sold until July when Nebraska is officially a part of the Big Ten. The manager went on to say, "If you see Nebraska Big Ten stuff before then, it hasn't been sanctioned by Nebraska". Can't wait till the items are available.

I just hope there's a good selection of stuff without the goofy division names.

Or the ridiculous logo. The Big XII logo is about 1,000 times better. Wish we could switch names and logos with our old conference.

Or the ridiculous logo. The Big XII logo is about 1,000 times better. Wish we could switch names and logos with our old conference.

How many pieces of Husker clothing or memorabilia do you know of that have the Big XII logo? :blink: