Rebounder or Shooter

Boys and girls my question for you is do we need a rebounder more on the team or a shooter more? We don't really have a shooter on the team, that I know of because Doc sits players so much they don't really have the confidence to shoot because of the shot of getting pulled so I am not wuite sure, and I know for a fact we don't have a rebounder because not a single guy on the team averages 5 rebounds a game, not even Diaz which is extraordinarily sad. So which one do you think would benefit the team more?

As much as second chance points are hurting NU, I'm going to say they need a scorer more. No one's averaging a lot of rebounds, but the guards as a whole do a pretty decent job of keeping the board statistics respectable. If they had a guy that could consistently knock down shots I think they'd instantly be a tournament contender.

As much as second chance points are hurting NU, I'm going to say they need a scorer more. No one's averaging a lot of rebounds, but the guards as a whole do a pretty decent job of keeping the board statistics respectable. If they had a guy that could consistently knock down shots I think they'd instantly be a tournament contender.

They need to morph Diaz into Neimann's bpdy and then you'd probably have both

A bigger body for Diaz would help, but unless Doc sends Diaz to the Land of Oz to find a heart, the body won't make a difference.

A bigger body for Diaz would help, but unless Doc sends Diaz to the Land of Oz to find a heart, the body won't make a difference.

You're right, because throwing a water bottle, screaming for the ball, telling coaches and players you want the ball, and jawing with one of the best players in the nation... twice... shows you have no heart. <_<

I've ripped on Diaz more than most (other than PC of course), but the last few games Diaz has shown he really does care. He just doesn't wear his heart on his sleeve.

You're right, because throwing a water bottle, screaming for the ball, telling coaches and players you want the ball, and jawing with one of the best players in the nation... twice... shows you have no heart. <_<

I've ripped on Diaz more than most (other than PC of course), but the last few games Diaz has shown he really does care. He just doesn't wear his heart on his sleeve.

Hey, hey, hey why am I the bad guy? Kidding. I just started a thread that many of us on this board needed to blow off steam of disappointment and underachievement. I will agree there has been a little more fire showing out of the guy, but he still has a ways to go IMO

I'll give you that. It was really nice to see that come out of him in the Kansas game. And he even played with more effort afterward, until he got into foul trouble. It would really be nice to see him play with that energy and life, not just because someone pissed him off. I think Diaz could be a really good player. He just rarely plays with the energy that he should, and has recently shown, can play with. Just my opinion.