Strong Evidence that Watson is gone

BO states we have no coaching openings so the LB and DB spot must be filled at that point the question was asked . We have no openings on the offensive side because no one at this point has been fired or quit. Now after Feb 12 we will have openings or we are not making changes on the offense side of the ball. Now if BO is interviewing and he is because the Chip stated they where talking to Scott, he must be going to make changes question is who and how many. The only person safe is Beck since Turner stated Beck and Bo where making changes on the offensive side of the ball. Cotton most likely is safe since Bo stated he thinks Cotton is a great line coach earlier in the season. In the pass BO has not been shy about hiring young people for his coaching team.I think we get 2 changes on the O and Scott will be one I don't think Warinner would work for or with his second from KU and promote from with in for RB and QB spot. This would save money which they would need to pay Beck and Scott equally.

BO states we have no coaching openings so the LB and DB spot must be filled at that point the question was asked . We have no openings on the offensive side because no one at this point has been fired or quit. Now after Feb 12 we will have openings or we are not making changes on the offense side of the ball. Now if BO is interviewing and he is because the Chip stated they where talking to Scott, he must be going to make changes question is who and how many. The only person safe is Beck since Turner stated Beck and Bo where making changes on the offensive side of the ball. Cotton most likely is safe since Bo stated he thinks Cotton is a great line coach earlier in the season. In the pass BO has not been shy about hiring young people for his coaching team.I think we get 2 changes on the O and Scott will be one I don't think Warinner would work for or with his second from KU and promote from with in for RB and QB spot. This would save money which they would need to pay Beck and Scott equally.

Bo says every coach on his staff is a good coach. He said the same thing about Watson and Gilmore too.

he has said that about his coaches but he something like Cotton is one of the very best O line coaches, please don't ask me where the quote was from.

Where did you hear that quote at? :LOLtartar Well, idk what kind of O-line coaches Bo has been around, but they must be some of the worst in the business if he thinks Cotton is one of the best.

he has said that about his coaches but he something like Cotton is one of the very best O line coaches, please don't ask me where the quote was from.

Where did you hear that quote at? :LOLtartar Well, idk what kind of O-line coaches Bo has been around, but they must be some of the worst in the business if he thinks Cotton is one of the best.

Scrubs like Greg Strudrawa, I guess :P

Someone on another board reported a VERY thin rumor, but might be worth keeping an eye on. Someone thinks that Watson is going to stay on as Co-OC.

If this happens, I expect the politics and religion forum to be bustling, because it will prove once and for all that there is no god.

I'm going to go out on a limb on this one and put the chance of that happening right at 0%.