Best Movie Trailer during Super Bowl.....you pick

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Go ahead and vote for your #1 movie trailer that you thought looked badass and the one that you can't wait to see out of all of these choices. I'll post links for the trailers down below.

Mine goes like this:

1. Battle: Los Angeles

2. Transformers: Dark of the Moon (Not a Transformers fan, second one sucked with the cheesy comedy but this one looks freakin sweet)

3. Captain America: The First Avenger

4. Fast Five (Not a Fast of the Furious fan at all but this one is actually worth paying $8 to go see)

5t. Thor

5t. Super 8

in HD

in HD

Transformers: Dark of the Moon in HD

in HD

in HD

Fast Five in HD

in HD

in HD

Rango in HD

in HD

Toss-up between Thor and Captain America. What I like about the direction of both movies is that they seem to be borrowing liberally from the "Ultimate" versions of both characters. Those comics were, like the trailers, grittier than the standard Marvel universe. Very cool.

And given what they've done with Iron Man and the last Hulk, the upcoming Avengers movie should be outstanding.

Battle: LA looks good, i might go see it.

Transformers 3 will be DVD movie, i didn't like the cheesy comedy either, and if there is one thing i learned, despite cool looking trailers about Transformers, they hide the underlying racist comedy, so i think I'll wait for that one. Unless it has good reviews, I'll see it in 3D.

Super 8 is probably my number 1, I like trailers that don't show very much and but a great story behind it, it heightens the overall experience of the movie.

Thor i might go see in theaters as well. I don't know if that was Thor's original hammer, but i was expecting it to be bigger.

Rango, probably won't see, my animated movie for now is Gnomeo and Juliet, something about that "tengu un bonito para de coconuts" peaked my interest.

PoC 3 I will go see in theaters.

Limitless probably won't watch.

Cowboys and Aliens, DVD only.

Fast Five, DVD only.

I saw someone post the Green Lantern, I'm not going to see that for the same reason i didn't go see The Green Hornet. They could have picked a non-comedic actor to play a serious part.