WE WIN WE WIN WE WIN WE WIN WE WIN

This is the Best win since we beat OU in 2001....This was a gut check for the program...WE WIN WE WIN........WE STILL HAVE BETTER PLAYERS THAN ISU AND WHEN KSU COMES CALLING WE WILLSHOW WHO IS BACK AND WHO IS SLIDING

WE WIN WE WIN.....inspite of BC pissing away a chip shot to win it in regulation....OH AND BY THE WAY>>>>>>WE GOT A QB! ! ! ! !

I don't know about you, but 2 TD's in the red zone in OT kind of gave me confidence that these guys can score.

Forget about our confidence as fans. Let's hope this gives the TEAM confidence to believe they can score. Maybe going to OT was the best thing that could've happened to this team. Might have been the wake-up call that has been needed since the season started :box

GBR GBR GBR!!!!!

I don't know about you, but 2 TD's in the red zone in OT kind of gave me confidence that these guys can score.

when Taylor fumbled late in the game, I hate to say it, but I was almost certain we'd lose.

even if the D held at the end (which of course they did), i didn't think there was ANY way we could win in OT. we've had trouble scoring from the 5 yard line, much less the 25! but they picked it up when it mattered and we're still undefeated in OT.

This team played with Heart the entire game but maybe in future red zone chances, they don't just need that heart but a sense of urgency as well. the added do-or-die mentality in the red zone chances in OT made them unstoppable down there.

we could have won this game by about 3 TDs had they played with that mentality inside the 20 the entire game. it'd be nice to see that 5th gear EVERY time they reach the red zone...

CORY ROSS FOR PRESIDENT

indeed! a porkchop on every plate!

I have said it a few times on this board already, but there have only beem a few players since I have followed the Huskers that I would call mt favorite.....Trev Alberts, Grant Wistrom and now....Cory Ross. I love him, his attitude, courage, strength, both physical and mental, and his will to win for the CORNHUSKERS....

GO BIG RED