almost threw up

nepolo7

yep, they are moving along alright... nebraska passing record today got broken, and so did iowa stated defense. more production in the red zone would definately be nice, but i will take watever we can get in terms of progression, because those first couple of games were horrible.

ok, not very pretty, but as all have said, progress.......i am seeing it and feeling much better about the offense. as much as many of us have said we would like to see more of Lucky and Glenn, it is more and more evident why Ross is the leading playmaker.........i have thought back to the time when Ross was strictly the back up running back and did not see much action, until last year.....it is quite obvious he earned his way to start and was patient and practiced hard and improved for several seasons, knowing he would get his chance.........Glenn and Lucky should be able to see that and understand it too.......patience guys, your turn well come, work hard and get ready, we want you guys to be the next Cory Ross......

and Coz, your D is the real deal.....congrats are in order.....great win!!

hunter