big 12 players of the week

Actually, it was kind of funny. Whenever Ross lined up offset in the ace formation, you knew he was going to run that half back angle play, and he did, and every time he cought a ten to twenty yard pass. That move he put on that Iowa State defender on the big touchdown catch was just sick. I have never seen a guy so confused that he decided to sit on his ass and watch the runner fly by.

Actually, it was kind of funny. Whenever Ross lined up offset in the ace formation, you knew he was going to run that half back angle play, and he did, and every time he cought a ten to twenty yard pass. That move he put on that Iowa State defender on the big touchdown catch was just sick. I have never seen a guy so confused that he decided to sit on his ass and watch the runner fly by.

Yes I was telling my wife to watch Ross and how he just juked that guy out of his Jock! Someone HAS to have a picture of that ISU kid sitting on his butt as Ross goes flying by!

Actually, it was kind of funny. Whenever Ross lined up offset in the ace formation, you knew he was going to run that half back angle play, and he did, and every time he cought a ten to twenty yard pass.

The funniest part was in the second overtime when NU had the ball. The announcers just finished talking about Ross being double and triple teamed from that offset position. Very next play he takes it in 15 yards for a TD, and nobody from ISU even knew he had the ball :box

did anyone else watch ESPN last night really late, and see the "helmet stickers" section of it before they went on to sportscenter? well if not, a husker helmet was brought up and a sticker was placed on it...all the players that had great games...

That just about makes up for the gaff with the non-updating win.