NU is going to the big MF'ing dance!

I will say this. Nebraska has let us down so many times in the past, but this is a different team. Past teams would not have beat Texas AM and Texas IMO.

So, lets just enjoy the ride.. Lets say we win out, win two games in the tourney and they screw us.. WELL that is there loss and we move on.. Lets just have fun!

Saturday immediately after the game up until tipoff Wednesday I'll do nothing but talk about possible scenarios and how it'll all play out because most likely, in typical Nebrasketball fashion, NU will lose Wednesday and we'll have nothing to discuss so I'm going to take full advantage of the moment!

Name this team with this resume. They supposedly just got off the bubble this weekend and tell me how NU's resume look compared to this.

Overall Record: 17-9

Conference Record: 9-5

RPI: .6357(12th overall)

SOS: First

Record vs RPI Top 50: 7-7(6-4 vs Top 25)

Bad Losses: Fordham(244) and St. Bonaventure(103)

One win vs a team with RPI over 200

This team was questionable, before a big win Saturday. And their resume crushes NU's which looks like.

Overall Record:18-8

Conference Record: 6-6

RPI: .5685(62nd overall)

SOS: 79th

Record vs RPI Top 50: 2-5(1-3 vs Top 25)

Bad Losses: Tech(140) and Davidson(148)

8 Wins vs. teams of RPI higher than 245

Name this team with this resume. They supposedly just got off the bubble this weekend and tell me how NU's resume look compared to this.

This team was questionable, before a big win Saturday. And their resume crushes NU's which looks like.

St. John's ?

• Fire 1

St. Johns is well off the bubble. With wins against teams like Duke, Pitt, UCONN, ND, and Georgetown they deserve to be in. From what I have heard they could be as high as a 3-5 seed. They could make a big run in the tourney.

St. Johns is well off the bubble. With wins against teams like Duke, Pitt, UCONN, ND, and Georgetown they deserve to be in. From what I have heard they could be as high as a 3-5 seed. They could make a big run in the tourney.

+1 backer it is St. John's.

Not so fast my fellow Cub fan. Just last week before St. John's knocked off Pitt, they were very much on the bubble by many of the talking heads across ESPN. I am with you and I figured they were money pretty much when they beat Duke. But those talking heads are more often than not correct and believe it or not know a lot about what they are talking about, and as of last week they were a bubble team believe it or not.

The way it will go down to the final game to decide seeding, I can't see how anyone can project what would be a good seed. Personally ya want the four, get the bye, and play a semi tired and beat up team. Something Nebraska is used to being on the other side of the bye.

Again though, let's get through Mr Pullen and the Cats before we get all hypothetical. As fun as it is to do this, since it's been a couple of years (07 believe) since this kind of talk has been able to go on at this point of the year, let's just temper the talk a little. As I have said before, this team is exactly cranking out great back to back performanes when excitement is built.

Its nice being in the NCAA talk on the backside of the season. But we need to take it one game at a time. This team has teased us worse than high school girl. TTech and Davidson losses look really bad. Plus we have only won 1 game on the road in conference play. that really hurts us too. I think we need to win our last 2 road games more important than the last 2 home games. 3-5 on the road league play looks respectable, but 1-7 looks terrible.

IF we beat KSU and ISU, then we can seriously talk about the NCAAs. I think some still have us on the outside looking in as of right now.

+1 backer it is St. John's.

Not so fast my fellow Cub fan. Just last week before St. John's knocked off Pitt, they were very much on the bubble by many of the talking heads across ESPN. I am with you and I figured they were money pretty much when they beat Duke. But those talking heads are more often than not correct and believe it or not know a lot about what they are talking about, and as of last week they were a bubble team believe it or not.

True but even if they wouldn't have beaten Pitt I still think they would have gotten in. Their resume is very very impressive and since they did beat Pitt it helps that much more. Now in order for them not to get in I think they have to get blown out in their 4 remaining games and lose first round of Big East tourney. That 12 rpi is unbelievable for a 9 loss team.

Its nice being in the NCAA talk on the backside of the season. But we need to take it one game at a time. This team has teased us worse than high school girl. TTech and Davidson losses look really bad. Plus we have only won 1 game on the road in conference play. that really hurts us too. I think we need to win our last 2 road games more important than the last 2 home games. 3-5 on the road league play looks respectable, but 1-7 looks terrible.

IF we beat KSU and ISU, then we can seriously talk about the NCAAs. I think some still have us on the outside looking in as of right now.

Doc, Jeter, Diaz, et al need to take it one game at a time. I, as a fan, am going to run wild with fantasies now, before the team can dash my dreams. In all honesty I'd only give this team a 15% chance of going 4-0, but for the first time in a long time I can get a little crazy so by-gosh I'm gonna do it up until tipoff Wednesday.

True but even if they wouldn't have beaten Pitt I still think they would have gotten in. Their resume is very very impressive and since they did beat Pitt it helps that much more. Now in order for them not to get in I think they have to get blown out in their 4 remaining games and lose first round of Big East tourney. That 12 rpi is unbelievable for a 9 loss team.

I am in total agreeance redout, but like I said many had them on the bubble with THAT resume. A resume without the Pitt win as you said is very impressive. I just put that up there to attempt to temper some hopes. I said in another thread it is fun, because it has been a while but nothing is guaranteed. St. John's was the 6th/7th place Big East(best and deepest conference there is) team and yet there were skeptics.

And the RPI will look good when you don't play the Jackson and Savannah States of the world. I know you want home games and wins but the noncon is a joke.