What an odd question

I would think, "No". Unless I'm mistaken, the athletic department can pay for prescription medications only when related to a medical condition. Now, it is true that "The Pill" is sometimes used for other than birth control, such as to "regulate" menstration - in those cases, I would assume that the athletic department can pay for them since it is being used to treat a medical condition.

This has to do with volleyball, but with womens sports in general too.  Do you think the NU athletic department offers free birth control to it's female athletes???

You are a weird individual. Are you thinking about popping a volleyball player? :lol:

Just kidding.

I think I kinda have a thing for Elmer. I don't know, have you ever heard of a NU volleyball player redshirting because she got knocked up?

This has to do with volleyball, but with womens sports in general too.  Do you think the NU athletic department offers free birth control to it's female athletes???

You are a weird individual. Are you thinking about popping a volleyball player? :lol:

Just kidding.

I think I kinda have a thing for Elmer. I don't know, have you ever heard of a NU volleyball player redshirting because she got knocked up?

Just 1, but that was back in the 80's