Michael Bisping you stupid Brit

Apathy

I can't stand this guy and to be honest I actually liked this guy when he was on the Ultimate Fighter. I liked him up till he fought Matt Hamill who is one of my many favorite fighters and after he beat Hamill which he actually should've lost that fight didn't give Hamill any respect and was actually booed by his hometown fans in the UK. He went as far as saying that he won the fight and that Matt Hamill didn't win a round and that he wasn't hurt by any of Matt Hamill's punches/kicks blah blah blah.....F you Bisbing. There was a poll on the UFC webpage after the Hamill/Bisbing fight asking the fans whether Hamill got screwed or not and over 85% voted yes and I believe that about 20,000+ fans voted.

When he got knocked out by Henderson that made my year with out a doubt and I enjoyed every minute of that fight and all the replays of that knockout. Hated to see him beat Rivera last night but what do you know Bisbing was fighting in a PPV that wasn't in the US again. He usually fights in the UK which is BS, I understand why they do this but its still BS but was surprised to see Bisbing on the card even though the fights were in Sydney, Australia.

ENJOY THIS MASTERPIECE BELOW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvhj2PQvQAs&feature=related

Dude is a douche. I wanted him to beat Rivera bc Rivera seemed to be talking to most crap in this fight but after the cheap knee, I wanted to see him knocked out. Was pissed when he won. But can't give him crap for always fighting outside of U.S, bc it seems like GSP always fights in Canada and I like GSP, so I don't care too much.

This sure sounds like Bisping. What a piece of sh*t and right after he did the illegal knee he decided that wasn't enough and flipped off Rivera's corner. Dude sounds like a Tito Ortiz Jr.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/02/27/bisping-denies-spitting-on-cornermen-riveras-team-wants-suspen/

In the immediate seconds following the conclusion of an emotionally charged fight between Michael Bisping and Jorge Rivera, Bisping walked to the Octagon corner nearest to Rivera's team and spit. That much is clear. But the two sides disagree on what exactly he was aiming at, and whether he hit it.

Rivera's team says that the spit was directed -- and hit -- boxing coach Matt Phinney. Bisping denies it.

"No, not at all. I was spitting on the floor to let him know what I thought of him," Bisping told MMA Fighting's Ariel Helwani in a UFC 127 post-fight interview. "I apologized for that, and I never want to act like that."

Well this is reactive post, since my drunk arse noticed you posted the Hendo fight;

I saw a dead body that night. There was a dead homeless guy outside the strip club in ABQ, just FYI

Whats ABQ? And the illegal knee was and d-bad move. Both of the guys knees were on the ground. It was so obvious Bisping did it on purpose. I didn't see him spit huskerjock, but I wouldn't doubt if he did it.

Well this is reactive post, since my drunk arse noticed you posted the Hendo fight;

I saw a dead body that night. There was a dead homeless guy outside the strip club in ABQ, just FYI

Whats ABQ? And the illegal knee was and d-bad move. Both of the guys knees were on the ground. It was so obvious Bisping did it on purpose. I didn't see him spit huskerjock, but I wouldn't doubt if he did it.

ABQ = Albuquerque, New Mexico lol

Ok, pretend you're UFC matchmaker Joe Silva. A few guys have already stepped forward to say they want to be the ones to discipline Michael Spitsbing, who do you choose?

Chael Sonnen - if Rivera got under Bisping's skin, Sonnen's incessant trash talk will put him in the looney bin. I think this would be my choice, but he's currently suspended for that money-laundering deal.

Here's Chael's email to Joe Silva:

To: Joe Silva, Matchmaker Extraordinaire, Ultimate Fighting Championship

Re: Spitsbing & his tainted victory

Joe:

If you get a chance to talk with him, please mention to your idiot-in-residence Michael Spitsbing it’ll be a little tougher to knee ME in the head when I’m charging at him like a runaway train and mincing him through the fence like a boiled potato, should we ever have the pleasure of each other’s company for a few (VERY few) moments in the Octagon.

Oh; and I’d suggest to him being a little careful about spitting on any of MY cornermen, since any one of them can beat him up as badly as I can. Thanks ever so much.

Hope all is well.

-Chael Sonnen

Vitor Belfort - as long as he doesn't get kicked in the face, he should be about to overpower Bisping.

Nate Marquardt - This one is kinda shaky. Especially since he's lost 2 out of his last 3 and the one win wasn't all that great.

Or, do you think Dana should suspend, fine, or even fire Bisping?

I'd make his dumb arse fight, and soon. I'd take Sonnen first, provided they lift his suspension, then Belfort, then Marquardt.

Ok, pretend you're UFC matchmaker Joe Silva. A few guys have already stepped forward to say they want to be the ones to discipline Michael Spitsbing, who do you choose?

Chael Sonnen - if Rivera got under Bisping's skin, Sonnen's incessant trash talk will put him in the looney bin. I think this would be my choice, but he's currently suspended for that money-laundering deal.

Here's Chael's email to Joe Silva:

To: Joe Silva, Matchmaker Extraordinaire, Ultimate Fighting Championship

Re: Spitsbing & his tainted victory

Joe:

If you get a chance to talk with him, please mention to your idiot-in-residence Michael Spitsbing it’ll be a little tougher to knee ME in the head when I’m charging at him like a runaway train and mincing him through the fence like a boiled potato, should we ever have the pleasure of each other’s company for a few (VERY few) moments in the Octagon.

Oh; and I’d suggest to him being a little careful about spitting on any of MY cornermen, since any one of them can beat him up as badly as I can. Thanks ever so much.

Hope all is well.

-Chael Sonnen

Vitor Belfort - as long as he doesn't get kicked in the face, he should be about to overpower Bisping.

Nate Marquardt - This one is kinda shaky. Especially since he's lost 2 out of his last 3 and the one win wasn't all that great.

Or, do you think Dana should suspend, fine, or even fire Bisping?

I'd make his dumb arse fight, and soon. I'd take Sonnen first, provided they lift his suspension, then Belfort, then Marquardt.

Chael Sonnen would be my choice also. He impressed me against Anderson and the pre-fight is always entertaining with him. Some of the things he said about Anderson were hilarious!