Polls are out

kramer

I bel;ieve that CU is the toughest team on the schedule, perhaps even over OU! That last game in Boulder may be for the North title. If we lose to OU and CU loses to UT, we'll be neck and neck!

That's exactly what i think it will come down to. Whoever wins the CU/NU game will most likely end up in the Big12 title game. If NU does go 6-0, i look for us to beat Kansas St, Kansas, Missouri, Baylor without a doubt. The only remaining tough tests are OU and CU with Tech being a 50/50 shot at the moment.

If NU does go 6-0, i look for us to beat Kansas St, Kansas, Missouri, Baylor without a doubt. The only remaining tough tests are OU and CU with Tech being a 50/50 shot at the moment.

If NU goes 6-0, that would mean that they DID beat Baylor, as they are the 6th game of the season. :wacko:

Are you done or you going to keep following me from thread to thread and trying to provoke a fight?

Here's to you growing up :cheers

If NU does go 6-0, i look for us to beat Kansas St, Kansas, Missouri, Baylor without a doubt. The only remaining tough tests are OU and CU with Tech being a 50/50 shot at the moment.

If NU goes 6-0, that would mean that they DID beat Baylor, as they are the 6th game of the season. :wacko:

Are you done or you going to keep following me from thread to thread and trying to provoke a fight?

:cry

Talk about growing up, why dont we look at some of your offending posts. Or just go to the Woodshed??

Pot, kettle, etc.

i don't see that happening. and to be honest, i'd rather nebraska not be ranked yet. i want to see more.

more games. more execution. more upsets. more broken bodies of our enemies at our feet. more laments of their womenfolk to be carried on the as wind. the cries of their childern fill the air like...

... what? want more? is that a crime?

I concur...

I want more victims to come to Lincoln....

BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Personally, I'd like to see the Huskers go find thier victims. Road games should be fun, and I think, like the Viking longboats, our team will slink in in the dead of night and slaughter some women and children! Ooh. Kinda gross visual. Let's go Huskers!

Oh so close. #26 in the AP, #27 in Coach's poll. But at least we're getting more votes than anyone else in the Big 12 North, and I can think of no other team that I'd rather see go down to launch the Huskers' return to the top 25 than Texy Tech. :horns2

We are #25 in the Harris Poll... lol. A win against TTech and we'll be up there in the polls, and deservedly so. Let's hope we come out and play like madmen this weekend! It is homecoming right? Hopefully we get as sparked up for homecoming as we did last year. This TTech team is definitely beatable. And we can do it for sure, just have to have our defense shut 'em down enough for our offense to outscore 'em. Let's hope we see the offense that showed up against Iowa St. against TTech, and a bit more fired-up secondary, and we should win.

We are #25 in the Harris Poll... lol. A win against TTech and we'll be up there in the polls, and deservedly so. Let's hope we come out and play like madmen this weekend! It is homecoming right? Hopefully we get as sparked up for homecoming as we did last year. This TTech team is definitely beatable. And we can do it for sure, just have to have our defense shut 'em down enough for our offense to outscore 'em. Let's hope we see the offense that showed up against Iowa St. against TTech, and a bit more fired-up secondary, and we should win.

Hey, speaking of which, is the '95 Championship team coming this year for the homecoming game like the '94 team did last year? That would be freakin' awesome because we all know how much that helped us last year in terms of motivation. It totally lit a fire under their collective asses!!!! :bounce

We are #25 in the Harris Poll... lol.  A win against TTech and we'll be up there in the polls, and deservedly so.  Let's hope we come out and play like madmen this weekend!  It is homecoming right?  Hopefully we get as sparked up for homecoming as we did last year.  This TTech team is definitely beatable.  And we can do it for sure, just have to have our defense shut 'em down enough for our offense to outscore 'em.  Let's hope we see the offense that showed up against Iowa St. against TTech, and a bit more fired-up secondary, and we should win.

Hey, speaking of which, is the '95 Championship team coming this year for the homecoming game like the '94 team did last year? That would be freakin' awesome because we all know how much that helped us last year in terms of motivation. It totally lit a fire under their collective asses!!!! :bounce

OU game would be a great game to see that happen....tons of recruits, great atmoshere, a game that should at the very least be competitive.

The computers don't decide anything. The programmer does. If you check the web site an explanation is made about the weight of various factors. Who has TT played to justify their ranking? The fact that they are undefeated means what against Big 12 teams?

I'm not saying the Billingsley's factors and the weight he gives them is correct or not, but some of the voting by the media in recent years is really questionable. The East and Southeast and the West coast seem to get the location of journalist's weight. In any event I thought it was an interesting perspective.