Polls are out

kramer

My brother in law is convinced that NU will crack in at 24 or 25, and why not? A bunch of teams in the lower half of the poll lost on saturday. I would rather see the Huskers not be ranked going into the TT game, that way maybe they play with a chip on their shoulder and knock the snot out of the Red Raiders for getting no respect from pollsters.

i don't see that happening. and to be honest, i'd rather nebraska not be ranked yet. i want to see more.

more games. more execution. more upsets. more broken bodies of our enemies at our feet. more laments of their womenfolk to be carried on the as wind. the cries of their childern fill the air like...

... what? want more? is that a crime?

i don't see that happening. and to be honest, i'd rather nebraska not be ranked yet. i want to see more.

more games. more execution. more upsets. more broken bodies of our enemies at our feet. more laments of their womenfolk to be carried on the as wind. the cries of their childern fill the air like...

... what? want more? is that a crime?

I concur...

I want more victims to come to Lincoln....

BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think is the best possible ranking for us now...I really didn't want to be ranked for the TT game-now the Huskers know that they still have a lot to prove just to be respected. If we get a big win and a legitamite upset next week, then I would be happy to see us ranked.

redthumb.gif. Great post. No need to be ranked at the moment untill our team proves we can continue playing at this level of competition. Yesterday was a sign that both the offense and defense were playing with signs of life and showed a pulse