Pair of former Sooners busted for soliciting group sex via Craigslist.com

Wholesome link goodness, ribbed for your pleasure.

As Bob Stoops would say, this is interesting in a very great way.

The Lost Ogle has learned that former Sooner football player Brandon Walker allegedly listed a Craigslist ad in hopes of finding a female to participate in a night of “group sex” with two NFL players and their “2 girls.” According to emails sent by Walker, one of the participants in the sex party is allegedly Phil Loadholt. Loadholt, a 2008 All-American at OU, is the starting right tackle for the Minnesota Vikings.

Article goes into the details, including images of the bait emails to the players and the original Craigslist ad (now down).

brandonwalker.jpg

(craigslist post:)whats up me and a friend of mind get in town today at 430. we both play pro ball use to play for ou back in the day. we r looking for a girl to have a 3some with our 2 girls to have a lil group sex. if u would like to join us tonight or any night b 4 we leave get back at me asap with a pic and put lets play in the subject line. no f**s and no games. no pic no replay

LOL. I hereby nominate OU's Brandon Walker for the webtard of the month.

• 2 weeks later...

brandonwalker.jpg

(craigslist post:)whats up me and a friend of mind get in town today at 430. we both play pro ball use to play for ou back in the day. we r looking for a girl to have a 3some with our 2 girls to have a lil group sex. if u would like to join us tonight or any night b 4 we leave get back at me asap with a pic and put lets play in the subject line. no f**s and no games. no pic no replay

LOL. I hereby nominate OU's Brandon Walker for the webtard of the month.

That is hilarious. I'm sure the last thought that drifted through his head prior to hitting "submit" or whatever was "TnA bro!...What could go wrong?" It's stuff like this that makes wish I had a camera on the publicists and PR folks that work around players, teams and the like just so I could see the oh so epic :facepalm: that washes over them when this stuff breaks.

Did anybody else read the comments below???? Brandon Walker actually registered and commented on the article. Basically saying that they dont have anything better to do.

Here some examples.......

Brandon Walker-

lol wow the the extrems people go tru to make people try to look bad is so funny to me. this is Brandon Walker and yes that is my pic. look me up on facebook myspace anything. and thats the pic you will see. its not hard to right click on a pic save to mypictures make a fake ass email with my name on it and post the one and only pic that u can find ALL over the internet of. come on people thought oklahoma was smarter then that. if u want to email me my email is Brandowalker73@gmail.com. not what ever bs you guys r saying. if Bill Gates had a facebook i can go copy his pic make a fack email and see that same internet pic around to everybody saying im Bill Gates. will u be bumb enough to think its him??

Some guy named Patrick that I assume is the adminstrator or something......

Hey Brandon -

Thanks for taking the time to reply. My only question — and it’s a simple one — is why did you register for The Lost Ogle using the same email address that you used to communicate with “Brittany?” I would think you would have used the Brandowalker73 email that you referenced in your comment.

Normally I wouldnt care about this.... but stupidity Walker shows makes all football players look unintelligent. It amazing this kid had the grades to qualify for school let alone stay eligible and play football. Must have got some serious help along way with some of his sex ring partners.