Coach Fisher

Is anyone else stoked about his energy level and the enthusiasm that he brings to the table? Watching the practice videos and seeing him barking at everyone is really something. We might have some coaching going on with our WRs this year. I know I was skeptical of the hire from the beginning, but he'll have his chance to shine.

We have some good young receivers too.

My measuring stick for the last two years has been consistent - how is the team performing in November? I believe that teams who have a strong November are well-coached teams. Teams that struggle in November are teams that are not well-coached in some areas.

That's probably when I will be able to logically pass judgment on the new coaches. That said, I agree with what you're saying. The new coach does have some fire to him. I just hope that fire, along with the plethora of other coaches we have brought on, can turn our offense into a consistent offense that attacks people.

Is anyone else stoked about his energy level and the enthusiasm that he brings to the table? Watching the practice videos and seeing him barking at everyone is really something. We might have some coaching going on with our WRs this year. I know I was skeptical of the hire from the beginning, but he'll have his chance to shine.

We have some good young receivers too.

What I always like about hiring guys who have worked at the high school level is that you seem to get great motivators, who really understand how to connect with the players and teach. It seems like the majority of NFL type coaches who have a better resume and maybe better understanding of technique and strategy sometimes become too professorial, sort of like Gilmore was, and like Callahan's staff generally was.

I love the stories I've read about him, and most are just feel-good for this part of the year, and there is nothing wrong with that at all, everyone starts on a positive note. It's also okay to be skeptical as well, nothing is always as it seems.

That being said: Just have a little faith.

I am a Bo-leiver and trust who he hires and what he will put on the field.