@Wisconsin - difficult

Ohio State - difficult

@Minnesota - difficult

Michigan State - difficult

Northwestern - difficult

@Penn State - difficult

@Michigan - difficult

Iowa - difficult

Sorry to be a smart-alic but if we dont look at every game as difficult then we could over look games and find ourselves in pretty bad situations. It's important to look at everyone as difficult... that's how blow outs happen, that's how we end up not losing to teams like Iowa State 2 years ago, Fresno State this year. If you catch the drift... If each game is difficult, some games we wreck shop, some games we pull out wins, but we win... and we all want to win!!

Good thing we as fans aren't coaches...otherwise, we would overlook that terrifying Chattanooga team...I remember they gave Auburn a fight for 2 minutes...and Auburn is an SEC team!

All I have to say is South Dakota State. I dare anyone to watch that game again...we were closer to losing that game than many will care to admit.

Sorry to be a smart-alic but if we dont look at every game as difficult then we could over look games and find ourselves in pretty bad situations. It's important to look at everyone as difficult... that's how blow outs happen, that's how we end up not losing to teams like Iowa State 2 years ago, Fresno State this year. If you catch the drift... If each game is difficult, some games we wreck shop, some games we pull out wins, but we win... and we all want to win!!

Good thing we as fans aren't coaches...otherwise, we would overlook that terrifying Chattanooga team...I remember they gave Auburn a fight for 2 minutes...and Auburn is an SEC team!

All I have to say is South Dakota State. I dare anyone to watch that game again...we were closer to losing that game than many will care to admit.

Really? 14 points? While our offense was crap - I still remember watching a game where SDSU only made 10 first downs, barely broke 200 yards of offense (almost half of which came in 3 plays). Meanwhile T-Mart/Rex were mowing them over. We fumbled inside our own 25 to start the game or it would have been 21-0 early in the 2nd quarter, instead it was 14-0. They played like crap - but I didn't see them as ever being close to losing. As we learned in 09' - it takes about 8+ turnovers to lose to a crappy team like that..we were a lot closer to winning by 4 TDs than losing that game.

Really? 14 points? While our offense was crap - I still remember watching a game where SDSU only made 10 first downs, barely broke 200 yards of offense (almost half of which came in 3 plays). Meanwhile T-Mart/Rex were mowing them over. We fumbled inside our own 25 to start the game or it would have been 21-0 early in the 2nd quarter, instead it was 14-0. They played like crap - but I didn't see them as ever being close to losing. As we learned in 09' - it takes about 8+ turnovers to lose to a crappy team like that..we were a lot closer to winning by 4 TDs than losing that game.

ABSOLUTELY,POSITIVELY, YES. Did you forget the SDSU TD that was ruled not to be a TD early in the game? You seriosuly need to go back and watch that game. In one statement you say our offense was crap and in another T-Mart/Rex were mowing people over... Which is it? When was the game clearly in hand for Nebraska? and no...I am not a SDSU fan...

ABSOLUTELY,POSITIVELY, YES. Did you forget the SDSU TD that was ruled not to be a TD early in the game? You seriosuly need to go back and watch that game. In one statement you say our offense was crap and in another T-Mart/Rex were mowing people over... Which is it? When was the game clearly in hand for Nebraska? and no...I am not a SDSU fan...

must be tough for you to watch Husker football then...

SDSU - +14 almost lost

OSU - +10 almost lost

Missouri - +14 almost lost

ISU - +1 almost lost

Kansas +17 almost lost

by your margin of error I "seriously" need to go back and watch a bunch of games from last year because we almost lost another 5. We were a lot closer to 5-8 than people think right? If I go back to 2009 we almost lost every conference game. Our biggest win was by "only" 15 points over Mizzou. Holy crap I must really need to start paying attention because I thought we were a better football team than nearly going 0-fer in conference play.

:sarcasm

must be tough for you to watch Husker football then...

SDSU - +14 almost lost

OSU - +10 almost lost

Missouri - +14 almost lost

ISU - +1 almost lost

Kansas +17 almost lost

by your margin of error I "seriously" need to go back and watch a bunch of games from last year because we almost lost another 5. We were a lot closer to 5-8 than people think right? If I go back to 2009 we almost lost every conference game. Our biggest win was by "only" 15 points over Mizzou. Holy crap I must really need to start paying attention because I thought we were a better football team than nearly going 0-fer in conference play.

:sarcasm

Again, did you not see the TD that SDSU seem to have scored?

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recap?gid=201009250023

"They were within striking distance deep into the fourth quarter. Derek Domino ran back Martinez’s second interception 66 yards to the end zone, but Andy Mink was called for an illegal block and the return that could have pulled them within a touchdown was nullified."

So that is two TD's that were nullified... The game was pretty much even in my book with a few calls going our way...

"Kyle Minett was involved in more than half the Jackrabbits’ plays, gashing the Huskers for 113 yards on 28 carries and catching five passes."

1. @Penn State

2. @Wisconsin

3. Ohio State

4. @Michigan

5. Iowa

6. Washington

7. Michigan State

8. Northwestern

9. @Minnesota

10.Fresno State

11.@Wyoming

12.Chattanooga.

This.

Something must be wrong with my monitor, because it looks like you didn't quote mine up there, and as we all know my prognostication is the correct one. :corndance

1. @ Cheeseheads.....playing old NU smashmouth team @ their house will be a challenge even with all their losses due to graduation.

2. @ PSU....not a dominate team but a thousand miles away from a pushover. They'll have a white-out and maybe their famous refs ready.

3. Ohio State....a great program loaded with talent even with their problems. Glad it's in Lincoln.

4. Iowa....you can bet the ranch the Hawkeyes will be up sky high for this one.

5. Michigan St....good solid program. The Spartans will give their best shot.

6. NW....a scary game due to their history of upsetting people they should have no business hanging with.

7. Washington.....with a decent effort we crush them.

8. @ Michigan.....great, great program with a Clownahan defense. There's not a lot of Bo's out there that can instantly fix that.

9. @ Minnesota.....no problem.

10. Fresno State....they've had some downright vicious teams in the recent past but they're struggling lately. I don't know what is going on there.

11. @ Wyoming....Devaney's old team. I like the Cowboys but they haven't a chance.

12. Chattanooga....God help them.

are you really glad Ohio State... remember last year?