RB depth a plus for Huskers

True, Rex is the only proven performer. But with the number of backs we have in the stable, plus the number of backs we have coming in, the odds are in our favor that at least one will be highly productive. Frankly, I'd be surprised if no one among Kildow, Jones, Okafor, Wade, Taylor, Morrow, Heard, Abdullah, and Green stepped up to make something happen.

Also, don't forget we've got Legate, too.

what we are missing or need is a guy who is a threat to take it to the house on any touch.....find that guy and we will be a real threat offensively.

A healthy T-Mart is that offensive home run guy, but if we rely on it like last year it will come back to bite us. Taylor needs a wideout to step up so our pass plays compliment are danger on the ground. It sounds so repetitive as it's always said but it's true

well, i just worry about the kid taking a pounding all season long, i was hoping to find a rb to compliment the kid, a guy who can run hard and take some punishment along the way.