OSU Boards

Wow, reading more and more from those OSU boards is getting sad. They now hate Spielman as much as they hate Herbie. They think that nothing else will happen to them and they seem to think that the NCAA is out to get them. Well, yeah, they are, not cause they don't like you but because your idiot coach kept lying and lying, so now they want the truth.

Are you referring to Buckeye Planet? I've gone through stages of grief for them and amazement at them. There are some realists over there, but they're being shouted down by the scarlet-glassed homers. Everyone is out to get them, they're being persecuted, etc etc etc. The guys blaming their own coach and players are few and far between.

I am not sure which site it was. It was just funny to see how crazy they get. I guess the same thing would happen here though, with posters freaking out on each other, attacking the media guys (of course) and so on.