MLB article on Erstad

Awesome article. I'm very much looking forward to next season. I think the addition of Bolt is huge and Erstad has always been a humble, sincere person with the ability to let his game do the talking for him. Bolt too can say this and I can't see a scenario where the two of them can't get the most out of their players. Let the chaos begin. :)

My buddies and I, never followed the baseball team growing up. Always thought how great it would be if they ever got to Omaha though. Now it looks like it may have a real chance of doing it most years in the future. I think it was a good move by TO to make that hire. There's a lot more to the university than just football :o . OK maybe not a lot more :) . Once again seeing Okl, Tex Okl ST and Tex AM battle for a spot in Omaha, where football is just as big as Nebraska's interest. It seems like this should have been happening a lot more through the years. Especially with the site right in our back yard. Talk about home field advantage...

GBR!!!