Smith

i don't know that Smith should be suspended or not, but.....why lose your cool over a stupid-ass parking ticket? it just does not make any sense to jeopardise your playing status, right or wrong, over such a simple issue.....our guys got to get smarter about handling things like this......hell, take the ticket and appeal it.......there are lots of ways to handle these simple things that happen in life....

hunter

I think LeKev will be running a few stadiums and sprints...but no suspension...I think he deserves at least a game.

I hated the glorified rent-a-cops, too, but never choked anyone...just felt like it.

Agree....I rememeber in '97, someone punched Wistrom or stuck him with a pool stick near his eye and he didn't go after him. He should be suspended and a written apology offered.

What the hell is a "choking sensation." Either you are being choked or you are not. I am starting to wonder if people are making this sound worse than it really is.

I was wondering the same thing. They said in the article that he put his hand around the person's neck. Now that doesn't nessecarily mean that he had his hand around the front of their neck. The way I picture it, he probably had his hand around the back of their neck and was talking to the person. Maybe he just plain didn't realize his own strength. Or, maybe the person was just a wuss? Who knows? Just my opinion.

I was wondering that too. Smith is a big guy and my guess is the meter maid is a scrawny kid. Smith probably put his arm across the maid's shoulder and had his hand behind his neck. I know they said there was redness and discomfort. I know my butt gets that way when I sit on the crapper too long.

Yeah? Maybe you should sue whoever makes your toilet. You could sue them for pain and suffering. :lol:

What the hell is a "choking sensation."  Either you are being choked or you are not.  I am starting to wonder if people are making this sound worse than it really is.

I was wondering the same thing. They said in the article that he put his hand around the person's neck. Now that doesn't nessecarily mean that he had his hand around the front of their neck. The way I picture it, he probably had his hand around the back of their neck and was talking to the person. Maybe he just plain didn't realize his own strength. Or, maybe the person was just a wuss? Who knows? Just my opinion.

Yeah. And maybe Lawrence Phillips was trying to walk away from his girfriend and his hand accidentally got caught in her hair. Not knowing his own strength, he dragged her down the stairs trying to free himself.

It's obvious LeKevin was over the line. If he hasn't had any problems in the past, I'm not extremely upset about him not getting suspended, but I am a little disappointed. Personally, I would give him a game to send a message to the team and then really drop the hammer if he screws up like this again...but that's just me.

I think LeKev will be running a few stadiums and sprints...but no suspension...I think he deserves at least a game.

I hated the glorified rent-a-cops, too, but never choked anyone...just felt like it.

Agree....I rememeber in '97, someone punched Wistrom or stuck him with a pool stick near his eye and he didn't go after him. He should be suspended and a written apology offered.

I agree, this doesn't look good for the program with no problems. I know if this was kstate or cu or something all of us would be going nuts about it.