High School Teambuilder Teams

I've created Overton, Kenesaw, Amherst, Elm Creek, Alma, Shelton, Southwest, Bancroft-Rosalie, South Loup, Elwood, Arapahoe, and Axtell. All of there uniforms are pretty accurate. Roster names for most of them, but i couldn't find a good roster for Shelton, Southwest, South Loup, or Bancroft. Feel free to download them username is huskerchuck, and i'd be interested in any that all of you have created

I've created Overton, Kenesaw, Amherst, Elm Creek, Alma, Shelton, Southwest, Bancroft-Rosalie, South Loup, Elwood, Arapahoe, and Axtell. All of there uniforms are pretty accurate. Roster names for most of them, but i couldn't find a good roster for Shelton, Southwest, South Loup, or Bancroft. Feel free to download them username is huskerchuck, and i'd be interested in any that all of you have created

I went to Southwest and made a pretty accurate version for my senior year. Roster and all. Wish they had Teambuilder for everyone of EA's sports games.

And here are the teams I've made. Some real ones, some fictional.

My link

I went to Southwest and made a pretty accurate version for my senior year. Roster and all. Wish they had Teambuilder for everyone of EA's sports games.

My link

If you have a fairly accurate roster with numbers positions and height and weight I would greatly appreciate if you could get that to me

My link

If you have a fairly accurate roster with numbers positions and height and weight I would greatly appreciate if you could get that to me

I wish EA would just store all the teams in the same format, then let you download them to whichever console you use, rather than making them console-exclusive, dependent on which one you use.