Swimming Pools at home

I've been watching HGTV House Hunters lately and I've noticed a lot of the houses that have pools are saltwater pools instead of chlorine because I guess its better on the skin and easier to maintain according to the show.

I've never heard of saltwater pools but maybe thats something to look into and how much it would be compared with chlorine pools. I'm not sure if you still have to add in chemicals or anything in saltwater pools because I know zip about pools and how to maintain them.

I could watch House Hunters all day long. I love it! I love when they say "Their budget is 290,000 dollars" then the first house they go see is listed at 360,000.

Or when they go to a house listed at $400,000 and the house is basically gutted on the inside or half the house has TONS of work to be done.

My wife and I watch it all the time and it gives us ideas on how to improve our house. Also when I bought my house 3 years ago I never thought of most of the questions that those home buyers were asking so the show has giving me a better insight on what questions to ask and what to look for when my wife and I go to purchase a bigger house in a few years.

I could watch House Hunters all day long. I love it! I love when they say "Their budget is 290,000 dollars" then the first house they go see is listed at 360,000.

Or when they go to a house listed at $400,000 and the house is basically gutted on the inside or half the house has TONS of work to be done.

My wife and I watch it all the time and it gives us ideas on how to improve our house. Also when I bought my house 3 years ago I never thought of most of the questions that those home buyers were asking so the show has giving me a better insight on what questions to ask and what to look for when my wife and I go to purchase a bigger house in a few years.

I am looking right now and I hardly ask any questions. I am pretty much the worst home shopper ever.

i think salt water pools are harder to maintain actually... but then again what do i know

there is a house that i used to surf next too in an area called black point... anways it was a natural sat water pool in the sense that the hosue was righ on the ocean and water would spash in to the pool in one end and drain out another... nobody lived in it for a while so after a sess we would go jump in watch the action burn some herb drink some beers and chill... now that was a sick pool