Has your enthusiasm after the TT game waned?

I was pumped after the Texas Tech game. We showed heart, character, and the most progress from one game to the next that we have seen under Callahan. As the Baylor game approaches, I think it is natural for my enthusiasm to diminish. Is Tech that good? How will injuries affect us for the rest of the season? Did Baylor make Iowa State look foolish or did Iowa State do that themselves? Lots of questions, and 4 more days before the answers. What are your thoughts?

i am sooooo enthusiastic for this team this year... this is the future of nebraska being born as we speak... despite the injuries, good teams feed on them and move on, look at the patriots. u have to think that tech is that good... they beat an undefeated team in front of one of the most rockin crowds, they arent bad at all... baylor is baylor... they are overacheiving as their coach has even said, but they are disciplined and make mistakes from other teams turn into a plus on their side. limit the mistakes (dont play like they did against pitt) and it will be a nice win

Nope, mine hasn't. What happened last week give us an opportunity to see what how much heart and resiliency this team has. Here's to hoping no TTech hangover  :cheers

:yeah

No reason to lose enthusiasm. Disappointed to lose the game, sure, but if anything, it should raise confidence to play pretty well in that game, and to show the heart and grit that NU did.

Edit: Sorry I went :dumdum , I had the wrong emoticon in the original post. My apologies.

Nope, mine hasn't. What happened last week give us an opportunity to see what how much heart and resiliency this team has. Here's to hoping no TTech hangover  :cheers

:sarcasm

No reason to lose enthusiasm. Disappointed to lose the game, sure, but if anything, it should raise confidence to play pretty well in that game, and to show the heart and grit that NU did.

Yup.

Yup.

Sorry, dude, I made a boo-boo. :wtf

(See previous, edited post)

Yup.

Sorry, dude, I made a boo-boo. :wtf

(See previous, edited post)

No problem.

IMO Tech is better than most give them credit for. They're beatable, no question. But they're top 15 in the nation and still ranked behind some teams with 1 or 2 losses. With a very potent offense and a quarterback able to delive the ball and move around to buy himself time they really only need a decent defense to win most games. I think they could be top 2 in the Pac-10 or SEC. This is a team who really had the game put away in the 2nd quarter.

My enthusiasm has actaully grown with every day this week. I can't wait til Sat.

The overall reaction of the team regarding the loss last week has me feeling pretty good about the team. We will know a lot more this week since they are on the road for the first time and will also be the favorite on the road for the first time in a while. The best way to get the swagger back is to kick some butt in Waco.