NEW Name for the Offense

I don't see the deception angle from this offense. I mean sure we are gonna try and keep them from knowing what play we are gonna run, but I don't think we are gonna have 8 motions and run on 3rd and 15. I think we are gonna be much more like the defense with its read and react style which is similar to Peyton Manning style offense. We line up in say a pistol on say 2nd and 7 and the QB has say 2 runs and a a pass play to "choose" from. Then either he would run the original play or alter it based on a WR hand signal or hot route or by how the DE lines up. And when everyone is worried about the multiple phrase or whatever I think is just Becks way of leaving out information. I think by Multiple what he really means is options...as in option football, give the ball carrier the option to run pass or pitch/hand off based on how the play develops. Boot legs, speed options, FB traps, and Rex pitch and passes I would think are gonna be staples of the offense because they force teams to stay in assignments and few teams are disciplined enough to stop a multiple option team.

i am not picking on TM, but that is a lot to ask from a newbie and a newbie offense......most of the plays will be signaled in from the sidelines, Beck will be doing the read and react, not TMart.