The Big 12 is done

Now that it looks like Texas A&M is gone to the SEC and that Missouri will likely join them, the Big 12 is a good as done. And with the SEC taking Clemson and possibly Florida St. too, ACC maybe feeling some pressure. This very well could be the start of Mega-conferences. Does the Big Ten wanna take anyone from the remaining Big 12 or ACC?

Full court press time on Notre Dame. I don't know what Delany can do, but the Irish are the prize of the B1G's expansion plans. And if this really does end up being the age of the Superconference, Notre Dame might want to have a nice long think on rejecting an offer now. This stuff could lead into the destruction of the BCS.

Missouri is likely joining them? Florida State? Is this speculation or has this been thrown out by a credible source?

I got the text from ESPN this morning. It says, "Source confirms Texas A-M to join SEC; Clemson, Florida St, Missouri also likely to join."

Take it for what its worth. And I also agree with ND, and I could see VT maybe too.