Rooting against Big 12 - 2 - 1 - x + y teams??

huKSer

I am hoping that all the Big 12 - 2 - 1 - x + y have losing non-con records (except for A&M - who goes undefeated)

I know this goes in the other sports, but I wanted to juxtapose this with the "Rooting for the Big Ten teams" thread

And still it ends up in "other sports." Like it should have... fancy that... and good for you.

As for myself I was totally rooting for Baylor last night and happy to see them pull off the victory over TCU. I'll root for A&M throughout the year. I'll absolutely root for OU to beat FSU and Texas (I'll actually root for them in every game not against Nebraska). I hope Gill turns it around at KU also so I'll be rooting for him as well.

I'm petty, I'm just not that petty. I won't wish ill on a bunch of 18-24 year old kids for playing at a school. None of them have anything to do with adding Texas and the other SWC teams to the big 8 fifteen years ago or how anything has gone in the big 12-2-1 since then. Why hold it against them? It's not like you are rooting against school administrators.