Parking in Lot 19 or Lot 20.

No, you need to leave at least 3 hours before the game.

I can't.

You're out of luck, then. You'll have to pay big money to park anywhere near downtown at that time.

I already have a parking pass to Lot 19, which is over by the baseball field. My question is, since I will be taking the "Sun Valley" exit instead of driving right into downtown, would I be avoiding a ton of traffic? I think if I leave at 4 and get there around 5pm and park, I would be in good shape to get to my seat by 6pm.

No, you need to leave at least 3 hours before the game.

I can't.

You're out of luck, then. You'll have to pay big money to park anywhere near downtown at that time.

I already have a parking pass to Lot 19, which is over by the baseball field. My question is, since I will be taking the "Sun Valley" exit instead of driving right into downtown, would I be avoiding a ton of traffic? I think if I leave at 4 and get there around 5pm and park, I would be in good shape to get to my seat by 6pm.

Well, I don't really know, to be honest. I've never gotten to a game that close to kickoff before. I would imagine that traffic wouldn't be too terrible at that time.

Axl, your best bet may be to bypass the downtown exit on I-80 and take the Airport exit (the next exit). From there take a left onto Cornhusker, take that down to 1st St, and then right (south) to Charleston. Take a right on Sun Valley, and get over to the parking lot that way.

180 from the Interstate into downtown will be pretty crowded at that point and you may not be able to get to Lot 19 in time to run across the bridge to the game.