Idiot needs help with NFL ticket

So I got direct tv this fall and received NFL ticket free. I got an email saying I have it and what the lineup was. The lions were suppose to be on 711. I am in Omaha. I couldn't get the game though. I could see 1-2 other games on the 700's channels but could only get a couple of them to work. Were the Lions blacked out? Am I being an idiot? Does Choice-Xtra get any FOX sports channels? Was it on Fox somewhere?

I also can't get 671 (Royals baseball - Gordan) to showup. Is it always blacked out? I am suppose to get local channels and when I do a channel access search on my zip it lists 671 as available.

Call direct tv. They might have screwed up somewhere when allowing you access. They did it to me on a Husker PPV last year. They allowed ms to watch every college game but the Huskers. Missed 10 minutes of the game while they sorted it out. Didn't bill me since they screwed up.

So I got direct tv this fall and received NFL ticket free. I got an email saying I have it and what the lineup was. The lions were suppose to be on 711. I am in Omaha. I couldn't get the game though. I could see 1-2 other games on the 700's channels but could only get a couple of them to work. Were the Lions blacked out? Am I being an idiot? Does Choice-Xtra get any FOX sports channels? Was it on Fox somewhere?

I also can't get 671 (Royals baseball - Gordan) to showup. Is it always blacked out? I am suppose to get local channels and when I do a channel access search on my zip it lists 671 as available.

To answer your question, any games playing on your local channels wont be broadcast on NFL Sunday Ticket. You may want to check that out.