Please excuse us

I think way to many people are forgetting that bo's team have a game or 2 per year that they look terrible. (ISU, south Dakota state anyone?) I think we see a bo pelini defense on this week.

This

I couldn't help but think of last years SDSU game while watching Saturdays game, things will get better, I was actually surprised the poise the offense had in the 2nd half, that is a GOOD sign. On the other hand things need to get way more physical in the trenches.

You'll have to excuse many of us Husky fans. Many Huskies are not used to being 2 and 0. They think that holding someone to 20 points is domination. They weren't around for the late 80's and early 90's version of the Montlake dawgs. Don't take offence to it.

I've had this game circled on my calendar for a while now. I like the Huskies chances, but I fear the Cornhuskers. The Huskies first visit to Lincoln was on my honeymoon and I was unable to fully enjoy the atmosphere. I would like to be there for this game, but I will enjoy it from home on San Juan Island. We don't get many Huskers out this way, but over the years I've enjoyed conversations with Husker fans: classy and passionate fans. For the most part, that's what you'll find with the traveling Husky fans in Lincoln next week (but, unfortunately, 60% bandwagoneering dawg fans on this board.)

So, I hope you'll excuse the Husky fans that appear here over the next week. If the Huskies lose, you won't hear a peep from them again. Me? Win or lose I'll be back here to talk again.

Always appreciate level-headed discussions from both sides! Rest assured any Huskies making the trip to Lincoln will be shown a great time (unless they encounter that 1% that every fanbase has, in which case I give permission to punch them in the face).