54 plays for 1 yard or less

Bradr

I'm in the agreement that the concerns are mostly with 3 and outs and lack of execution.

I'm of the opinion, though, that as an offensive coordinator, they should be calling plays in order to set up preferable situations that can be exploited for big plays.

If you listened to Taylor at the press conference, it sounded like they observed tendencies out of Fresno that could be exploited by the deep pass, and that's exactly what happened.

Just for an example, don't murder me here, take the west coast offense. Offense designed for a quarterback that didn't have good arm strength. Short pass plays, designed for yards after catch. The 49ers of the 80's and 90's were juggernauts on offense. The Eagles are now tearing it up.

The play may not be designed for the end zone, but with playmakers, the end zone is a play away.

The offense seems so close, I think most would agree that way have a great back in Rex and if we can get the O-line rex combo going it would be great. I'm also intrested to see how long the big play machine will keep going, if the plays do keep coming teams will need to back off the pack the pack box style of defense and maybe we can get rex going. If the offense can find a way to keep putting up 30 points plus we will see if the defense can do what they need to. The post early in this thread the talked about Oregon scoring made the opposing offeses one deminsional I thought was a very good point. A few 6 minute drives each game would be nice though.