What about D.T.??

Redout

News from Georgia has D.T. throwing 96 mph at a Atlanta Braves try out type thing. Folks you don't throw the ball the fast and pass up big time, guaranteed $$$$$$$$ to go to UNL and work you butt off for two or three years and try and gain a starting position do you????

He can't be happy about Callahan bringing in all these QB's either. Do his abilities still land him in scarlet and cream.

Yeah I know Gill is still here but........$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Thoughts about D.T.???

redout

Well word is that DT McD is out. BC wanted a commitment from him, and there was uncertainty about whether his grades would qualify him, much less if he will even play football. So Cally has retracted the 'ship offer. Seems that he likely has another deal he feels pretty confident about in the works. B/c this type of move takes some stones. Or should I say "Rocks" if you catch my drift ;)

OWH says that DT withdrew because he felt BC wanted him for possibly a different position. Damn, not sure I wanted to see this one get away. The Rock seems like a great replacement if we can get him. I favor the term "dual threat" quarterback. I have to believe BC knows the value of this, especially in college football. This is where I think Gill can really help the program in the QB arena, if BC would listen. Has there been any responses from Gill so far on how he likes the current set up? Maybe it's too early for that since there is so much to do right now and so little time.

http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_np=0&u_pg...38&u_sid=988405