Good Game Huskers

I think that has something to do with it. Our DL has seriously been extremely frustrating. The secondary, we are reloading in a huge way. That is understandable. The DL have no excuses. They get held every year.

But the other side of that is I think we are actually seeing some very promising young quarterbacks. I don't remember whoever it was that played for Idaho, but Derek Carr looks really special. Keith Price is such a ballsy player and Washington fans have to be happy to have him. I think he will take that team much further than Locker ever did. The guy today, I don't know. He has a lot of composure for a freshman and he looked like a very promising player - but he didn't have a good day. He had a "good day, considering." It was the kind of day where he puts up bad numbers but you appreciate where he is coming from now and the kind of position he was put into against a defense that was just better. Can't put any of that on the kid, but it isn't like he tore us apart either.

Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention this, but thank you for the kind words, Virginian!