for the first time since the start of the season

I'm starting to think we can win this game... I think their going to struggle stopping us. I dont expect to stop them either, but I think we will at least slow them down.

28-24 NU

Can I borrow a cup of that kool-aid your drinking?

I'm starting to think we can win this game... I think their going to struggle stopping us. I dont expect to stop them either, but I think we will at least slow them down.

28-24 NU

drink up....

keep in mind I am saying can... not WILL. this is a tough match up

28-24 NU

Jeez dude he isn't predicting a blowout...seemed reasonable enough to me

28-24 NU

and we absolutely COULD blow them out... if we got some turnovers and knocked wilson out of the game? absolutely. they are favored and they should be... at this point in the season they are a better team and it is at home. but they aren't THAT much better than us, and its college football crazy thing happen every week. we could get ran out of madison as well.

28-24 NU

It is reasonable, I'm just a little more pessimistic about big games like this. I would love nothing more than Nebraska to come out and kick some ass.