Texas A&M Sucks

Matt Davis is a straight up STUD. I watched him in a bunch of 7 on 7 stuff for a few days over the summer and he can make every throw. There isn't a lot of QB running in that stuff so it's a good way to judge is throwing capabilities. He is a dual threat though. We would be lucky to get him.

I would love to get Matt Davis, he is a true dual threat QB

Matt Davis is a straight up STUD. I watched him in a bunch of 7 on 7 stuff for a few days over the summer and he can make every throw. There isn't a lot of QB running in that stuff so it's a good way to judge is throwing capabilities. He is a dual threat though. We would be lucky to get him.

It was said that while he looked good in drills and 7 on 7, he struggled during the season....especially decision making and throwing the football.

Let's put it this way, it is hard to ignore the fact he completed less than 50-percent of his passes during a high school football season (even if it is in Texas).

It was said that while he looked good in drills and 7 on 7, he struggled during the season....especially decision making and throwing the football.

Let's put it this way, it is hard to ignore the fact he completed less than 50-percent of his passes during a high school football season (even if it is in Texas).

I actually didn't know that. Haven't watched the kid since seeing his 7 and 7 team dominate. That is against no pass rush so I can understand the challenge he had in season.