Denard Robinson Twitter Hacked

knapplc

Apparently Robinson's ex hacked his twitter account today. Some of the posts:

@LOVETeeKayOh stop being a follower sweety, you've been doing that since he was messing around with Ashley.

13 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

To all of his followers, I wouldn't expect u to understand. I can be this & I can be that, but even your Idol knows the truth...

15 minutes ago

@LOVETeeKayOh @HelloImCourtnee Lol, only because I speak the truth? wait, yet, you wanted Denard as well. Yes, he told me about you too.

& TRUST me, who u are now, will NEVER be greater than who u USE to be! I thought I told u to never lose sight of who you were?

21 minutes ago

Tell me, Denard's followers, how do you hurt someone who wanted nothing but the best for you and sacrificed pretty much everything?

24 minutes ago

You WILL reap what you sew! and honestly, I can care less who sees this because you didn't give a DAMN whether you hurt me or not...

27 minutes ago

You are nothing but a liar and a manipulator and I shall hope *they* don't think otherwise.What's done in the dark will ALWAYS come to light

29 minutes ago

Hi. Yes, I hacked you lol. You are the most disgraceful person I have ever met in my entire life! You cheated on me our entire relationship!