Is Taylor throwing differently this year?

My husband thinks that Taylor has injured his shoulder and isn't telling anyone. He said that he didn't remember Taylor lobbing the ball like he's doing this year rather that he threw it more over his shoulder last year.

Could Taylor possibly have a shoulder injury? Does anyone else think that he's throwing differently than last year?

My husband thinks that Taylor has injured his shoulder and isn't telling anyone. He said that he didn't remember Taylor lobbing the ball like he's doing this year rather that he threw it more over his shoulder last year.

Could Taylor possibly have a shoulder injury? Does anyone else think that he's throwing differently than last year?

Yeah he's throwing the deep ball differently after working with a QB coach. Essentially they taught him to throw a high ball and where to place it for his receiver to make the catch. He only throws it that way with certain defensive coverages where its unlikely he'll be intercepted by the safety. Otherwise he throws his old way. He's actually done a pretty good job on those deep balls compared to last year and has been hurt by at least 6 drops that should have been TDs. Whats not pretty is his weight distribution when he throws it like that. He looks like hes falling backward. I guess. . .its a what ever works. I'm not complaining for a guy who's been a QB for only 2 1/2-3 years.

One thing he's actually gotten better on is looking at 2 and 3 options in passing downs. This week it actually hurt us because we had 2 of the first targets covered early that got wide open on a play he dropped down and hit Reed for first down. Either of the other two would have been TD's.