Favorite Husker game all time

I have to say it was the 2000 Colorado/Nebraska game. First game with my son. 47 sec. left, Crouch nickle and dimes a couple of runs and throws a pass to Bobby Newcombe, They line up and Josh Brown kicks the field goal on the last play 34-32. Some Husker fans had started to leave before Colorado kicked to us and my son was yell at them to stay.

2nd has to the 95 Orange Bowl, greatest 4th quarter ever. Pure N, outstanding defense and a fullback as a hero.

Man.....I really liked that one as well, just forgot what year it was but knew Crouch was the QB. I was just to lazy to search it up....guess you did the work for me...sweet!

Wow can't believe no one's mentioned '97 Mizery yet. I'm not sure who the ex-wife blew but all I know is we were in the first row behind the brick wall on the 50 yard line. All day kept thinking, "ok, now is when we take control of this game" and it never happend. The defense just had one of those days where no matter what Mizery ran, they just couldn't stop it.

In the end though, all was good. I was surrounded by Mizery fans and remember yelling "HE CAUGHT IT" when Davison got underneath the ricochet off Wiggins foot. Their dumbfounded looks while I was jumping up and down after an "apparent" loss will stick in my mind forever.

Not in person I'd have to say 2005 Alamo Bowl vs. Michigan. The first Nebraska game I ever watched in HD. I was just mesmorized being able to see ever detail on the 100" screen I had it projected on. Zach Taylor is one of my all time favorite players so it was very enjoyable to see him go from goat to hero in the same game.

Have one to add to my first two. In person- at Missou when Crouch broke the big run that went the distance. Someone will have to help me with the year, bit of a foggy memory. Was at the game with peoriahusker and we were sitting right at the line of scrimmage when he broke away. I think I said GO GO GO maybe 62 times.

2001. That run and his catch against OU won him the Heisman.

A few:

01 nu ou obviously

06 nu Texas..we lost but when the snow started falling at the end of that game when we took the lead...was the single coolest part of any game I've ever been to.

09 nu mu...had a bunch of friends w me and champaignhusker....never been in more horrible weather at a game and still loved my boy suuuuuuhhhhhh

Finally can't remember the year I went w a buddy to kstate neb in manhattan when they upset us...those fans were absolutely jacked and ripped the goal post down right in front of me...nuts