US & UK plan to attack Iran

http://rt.com/news/deadly-security-nuclear-report-625/

Pakistan’s nuclear weapons, which are capable of destroying entire cities, are reportedly transported in delivery vans on congested and dangerous roads. This makes the deadly weapons of mass destruction more vulnerable to theft by Islamist militants. Two American magazines, The Atlantic and The National Journal, have published a revealing report saying that Pakistan has begun moving its nuclear weapons in low-security vans.

The nukes travel “in civilian-style vehicles, without noticeable defenses, in the regular flow of traffic.” Moving nuclear weapons more often was one of the measures designed to protect nuclear weapons. According to the report Pakistan wants to hide part of its growing arsenal from the US itself, the country that actually funds much of Pakistan's military budget. After the raid on the city of Abbottabad which killed Osama Bin Laden, Pakistan's military chiefs were aware that America's military has developed plans for an emergency nuclear-disablement operation in their country, the report says.

But instead of moving their deadly arsenal in well-defended armored convoys, Pakistan’s Special Plans Division (SPD) prefers to move it around in civilian-style vehicles virtually without security.

At the same time the US claims that its main concern is “the possibility of a terrorist organization obtaining a nuclear weapon,” adding that such actions as the SPD’s make nuclear weapons more vulnerable to being commandeered by terrorists. Citing both Pakistani and American sources, the report says that “since the raid on Abbottabad in May and the killing of Osama Bin Laden, the Pakistanis have provoked anxiety inside the Pentagon by increasing the pace of these movements.”

I guess you didnt even listen to the broadcast , and that you would know better than a former 30 year green beret and special ops guy ... Well I guess we will see ...stay tuned

WEll dont believe me , listen to the "crazy talk" from a former 30 year green beret , special forces and intelligence guy ... Texas overnight , Master sergeant Jess Johnson ... This is part one , and you'll have to click into part two ...( Special guest Jess Johnson ) Part one and two

http://dfw.cbslocal....charley-jones/#

Oh, better and better. This supreme insider was a master sergeant? Are you kidding me? A master sergeant from the Army no less . . . knows about a super-secret US nuclear strategy? First, the Army doesn't have nukes. Secondly, this guy doesn't know a damn thing about US nuclear strategy. Third, stop and think about this stuff before posting.

I don't know how to interact with people who are completely incapable of evaluating information.

And who is to say Pakistan itself wont use their nukes against us in Afghanistan and even in this country ?

http://rt.com/news/d...ear-report-625/

Pakistan’s nuclear weapons, which are capable of destroying entire cities, are reportedly transported in delivery vans on congested and dangerous roads. This makes the deadly weapons of mass destruction more vulnerable to theft by Islamist militants. Two American magazines, The Atlantic and The National Journal, have published a revealing report saying that Pakistan has begun moving its nuclear weapons in low-security vans.

The nukes travel “in civilian-style vehicles, without noticeable defenses, in the regular flow of traffic.” Moving nuclear weapons more often was one of the measures designed to protect nuclear weapons. According to the report Pakistan wants to hide part of its growing arsenal from the US itself, the country that actually funds much of Pakistan's military budget. After the raid on the city of Abbottabad which killed Osama Bin Laden, Pakistan's military chiefs were aware that America's military has developed plans for an emergency nuclear-disablement operation in their country, the report says.

But instead of moving their deadly arsenal in well-defended armored convoys, Pakistan’s Special Plans Division (SPD) prefers to move it around in civilian-style vehicles virtually without security.

At the same time the US claims that its main concern is “the possibility of a terrorist organization obtaining a nuclear weapon,” adding that such actions as the SPD’s make nuclear weapons more vulnerable to being commandeered by terrorists. Citing both Pakistani and American sources, the report says that “since the raid on Abbottabad in May and the killing of Osama Bin Laden, the Pakistanis have provoked anxiety inside the Pentagon by increasing the pace of these movements.”

"The dumbest piece of anecdotal evidence you have ever heard." You must not get out much in cheeseland ? Oh well , I have seen your trolling and realize that dumb follows you around . As far as what I stated here , guess we will see ..stay tuned .. Wonder if anyone has cosied up to you on this board with our Wisconsin ID and smart arsed ramblings ? Guess they dont want you around on a Wisconsin board ? Wonder why ? Next time you decide to deride something you know nothing about , or challenge someones opinion , try LISTENING first , as in listening to the broadcast link I gave you , and then give thought to it , and THEN give an opinion. But that is not why you are here , right ? You find yourself clever in trolling ? Sure , everyone here thinks you are REAL CLEVER ...

No sir heard this from a retired special ops guy around a year ago on the Texas overnight show with Charley Jones. We arent going to invade Iran , but we are going to small scale nuke them back into the ABDULLAH days ... count on it ..If we keep our military machine in Iraq the machinery will be radiated so they are momentarily moving it out of the way . Time will tell ..Would have already been done , but they are worried about Russias response .

This....may be... the dumbest piece of anecdotal evidence I have ever heard. I must be missing the funny.

"The dumbest piece of anecdotal evidence you have ever heard." You must not get out much in cheeseland ? Oh well , I have seen your trolling and realize that dumb follows you around . As far as what I stated here , guess we will see ..stay tuned .. Wonder if anyone has cosied up to you on this board with our Wisconsin ID and smart arsed ramblings ? Guess they dont want you around on a Wisconsin board ? Wonder why ? Next time you decide to deride something you know nothing about , or challenge someones opinion , try LISTENING first , as in listening to the broadcast link I gave you , and then give thought to it , and THEN give an opinion. But that is not why you are here , right ? You find yourself clever in trolling , kind of a self styled jerk off with yourself ? Sure , everyone here thinks you are REAL CLEVER ...

No sir heard this from a retired special ops guy around a year ago on the Texas overnight show with Charley Jones. We arent going to invade Iran , but we are going to small scale nuke them back into the ABDULLAH days ... count on it ..If we keep our military machine in Iraq the machinery will be radiated so they are momentarily moving it out of the way . Time will tell ..Would have already been done , but they are worried about Russias response .

This....may be... the dumbest piece of anecdotal evidence I have ever heard. I must be missing the funny.

Making friends and influencing people?

I believe the US Army retired all of the nuclear artillery weapons in the early 1990s, but I I was unaware that they had retired all of the US nuke-tipped SSMs.

Secondly, having been involved in some NUWEP planning myself, the idea of a senior enlisted man having access to various oplans is not all that unusual, particularly with the overall reduction of officers in the military services. Very often, MSgts are doing the work preciously performed by Captains in today's Air Force.

BTW, I stopped and thought about this "stuff" before I posted.

Good post Yos, and it's nice to see you again.

While I would agree that we have hundreds of contingencies for the use of battlefield nukes that would be known by officers to the MSgt level, but what is going on in Iran is not worth the potential blowback. And no way in heck do we launch a surface to surface missile.

My post was in reply to the person who said that the US Army had no nukes.

Curious , since when has Israel asked for the UN's permission to protect itself ? Just curious

***snip***

Should Israel attack Iran, the response would destroy Israel and a good portion of Saudi Arabia and gulf allies, and shut down the flow of oil. That, and our troops in Irag and Afghanistan would be sitting ducks.

***snip***

I just don't see that happening. Iran's nuclear facilities have already been hit by Israeli airstrikes. Iran won't risk being obliterated just because of targeted airstrikes. They may be radical and reactionary but they are not completely insane.

Also, it doesn't matter what used Soviet designed missiles Iran possesses. If the Israelis or US decide that an airstrike is required the Iranians will not be able to stop it.

This. Iran is more effective funding the insurgents operating in the middle east like they have for the last many years. They can beat their drum, but they can't stop a legit attack like they have before. The big question here is whether or not, in this day and age, will the UN support Israel's pre-emptive strike against Iran's nulcear facilities? IMHO, Israel was justified in the past, but will need a miracle of support to do this again. I don't get the warm and fuzzy that they will have our support in another defensive attack as before.

Why you are my best buddy , RED PHOENIX ...

"The dumbest piece of anecdotal evidence you have ever heard." You must not get out much in cheeseland ? Oh well , I have seen your trolling and realize that dumb follows you around . As far as what I stated here , guess we will see ..stay tuned .. Wonder if anyone has cosied up to you on this board with our Wisconsin ID and smart arsed ramblings ? Guess they dont want you around on a Wisconsin board ? Wonder why ? Next time you decide to deride something you know nothing about , or challenge someones opinion , try LISTENING first , as in listening to the broadcast link I gave you , and then give thought to it , and THEN give an opinion. But that is not why you are here , right ? You find yourself clever in trolling , kind of a self styled jerk off with yourself ? Sure , everyone here thinks you are REAL CLEVER ...

I dont think the small scale nuclear strikes will involve surface to surface missles , I think the bunker busting bombs will be delivered by Israel by Jets or Israels Subs.

I believe the nuclear missles used will be very small scale , however who knows HOW they will be delivered . To the usual skeptics out there , explain WHY the US sold these bunker busting bombs to Israel ? Why would the US sell them these missles if it were not to use them ? And to those great "thinkers" out there , all of us are guessing really ...guess we will see ..

Definition of a bunker busting bomb , which we just sold to Israel :

http://en.wikipedia....r_bunker_buster :

Bunker-busting nuclear weapons, also known as earth-penetrating weapons (EPW), are a type of nuclear weapon designed to penetrate into soil, rock or concrete to deliver a nuclear warhead to a target. These weapons would be used to destroy hardened, underground military bunkers buried deep in the ground. In theory, the amount of radioactive nuclear fallout would be reduced from that of a standard, air-burst nuclear detonation because they would have relatively low explosive field . However because such weapons necessarily come into contact with large amounts of earth-based debris, they may, under certain circumstances, still generate fallout Warhead yield and weapon design have changed periodically throughout the history of the design of such weapons. An underground explosion releases a larger fraction of its energy into the ground, compared to an explosion at or above the surface which releases most of its energy into the atmosphere.

WEll dont believe me , listen to the "crazy talk" from a former 30 year green beret , special forces and intelligence guy ... Texas overnight , Master sergeant Jess Johnson ... This is part one , and you'll have to click into part two ...( Special guest Jess Johnson ) Part one and two

http://dfw.cbslocal....charley-jones/#

Oh, better and better. This supreme insider was a master sergeant? Are you kidding me? A master sergeant from the Army no less . . . knows about a super-secret US nuclear strategy? First, the Army doesn't have nukes. Secondly, this guy doesn't know a damn thing about US nuclear strategy. Third, stop and think about this stuff before posting.

I don't know how to interact with people who are completely incapable of evaluating information.

I believe the US Army retired all of the nuclear artillery weapons in the early 1990s, but I I was unaware that they had retired all of the US nuke-tipped SSMs.

Secondly, having been involved in some NUWEP planning myself, the idea of a senior enlisted man having access to various oplans is not all that unusual, particularly with the overall reduction of officers in the military services. Very often, MSgts are doing the work preciously performed by Captains in today's Air Force.

BTW, I stopped and thought about this "stuff" before I posted.

Why you are my best buddy , RED PHOENIX ...

Red Phoenix doesn't post here. I'm here to help you be a better poster.

A few observations:

The various kind-of governments representing the Arab Palestinians have, and continue, to state that the destruction/elimination of Israel is one of their objectives. They state it in various ways, one of the sneakiest, is to say something like they want a return to "X year's borders" and that year pre-dates the creation of Israel.

Israel usually contacts us before they take action. We have talked them out of taking direct action in the past, or at least into modifying their plans. But our relationship has deteriorated during the Obama administration that I'm sure admin officials are, and should be, worried about Israel taking action and not giving us a heads up. We've lost our ability to influence them because we've lost their trust. That is not only unfortunate, it's dangerous.

A few observations:

The various kind-of governments representing the Arab Palestinians have, and continue, to state that the destruction/elimination of Israel is one of their objectives. They state it in various ways, one of the sneakiest, is to say something like they want a return to "X year's borders" and that year pre-dates the creation of Israel.

Hamas does not recognize Israel because it does not recognize its current borders as legitimate.

Then again, Israel does not recognize Palestine's right to exist... as evidenced by their military occupation and blockade of an open air concentration camp.

Which Arabs "want a return to "X year's borders" and that year pre-dates the creation of Israel"?

Israel usually contacts us before they take action. We have talked them out of taking direct action in the past, or at least into modifying their plans. But our relationship has deteriorated during the Obama administration that I'm sure admin officials are, and should be, worried about Israel taking action and not giving us a heads up. We've lost our ability to influence them because we've lost their trust. That is not only unfortunate, it's dangerous.

So we approved the Cast Lead massacre and the invasion of Lebanon?

Wow, that speaks very poorly of our government.

Curious , since when has Israel asked for the UN's permission to protect itself ? Just curious

***snip***

Should Israel attack Iran, the response would destroy Israel and a good portion of Saudi Arabia and gulf allies, and shut down the flow of oil. That, and our troops in Irag and Afghanistan would be sitting ducks.

***snip***

I just don't see that happening. Iran's nuclear facilities have already been hit by Israeli airstrikes. Iran won't risk being obliterated just because of targeted airstrikes. They may be radical and reactionary but they are not completely insane.

Also, it doesn't matter what used Soviet designed missiles Iran possesses. If the Israelis or US decide that an airstrike is required the Iranians will not be able to stop it.

This. Iran is more effective funding the insurgents operating in the middle east like they have for the last many years. They can beat their drum, but they can't stop a legit attack like they have before. The big question here is whether or not, in this day and age, will the UN support Israel's pre-emptive strike against Iran's nulcear facilities? IMHO, Israel was justified in the past, but will need a miracle of support to do this again. I don't get the warm and fuzzy that they will have our support in another defensive attack as before.

It doesn't say that anywhere...not sure where you got that idea. I asked if the UN countries would support an action like that.