Concerns about the offense

This is NO different than under TO, I am not sure why this is shocking.

Agreed here - I'm not sure why it's shocking, either. But the one difference though is that Taylor's completion percentage is actually better than the glory QB's. So it's almost not even an accurate comparison.

As Bo professes, yards between the 20s are meaningless. Points are what count.

Whether Bo said it or not, it's just way too simplistic. It doesn't really translate into the blatantly obvious aspects of 60 minutes of football being played on the field. What does it mean? Does it mean that you hope you start every offensive drive on your opponent's 20 and make those opportunities count? That's literally how ridiculous that sounds. Getting the ball into the red zone is equally as important as red zone play itself. To say otherwise is just denial of the obvious.

Remember, it was easier for vintage Nebraska offenses to keep plugging the ground game and tiring out defenses because the Blackshirts kept getting them the ball back. They could afford a few three & outs.

This offense is forced to spend way too much time on the sideline.

And for what it's worth, the triplets wouldn't have gained any more yardage than Burkhead. That was a step back for the offensive line.

This is NO different than under TO, I am not sure why this is shocking.

Agreed here - I'm not sure why it's shocking, either. But the one difference though is that Taylor's completion percentage is actually better than the glory QB's. So it's almost not even an accurate comparison.

As Bo professes, yards between the 20s are meaningless. Points are what count.

Whether Bo said it or not, it's just way too simplistic. It doesn't really translate into the blatantly obvious aspects of 60 minutes of football being played on the field. What does it mean? Does it mean that you hope you start every offensive drive on your opponent's 20 and make those opportunities count? That's literally how ridiculous that sounds. Getting the ball into the red zone is equally as important as red zone play itself. To say otherwise is just denial of the obvious.

You know I would have agreed with you up until the 2009 and 2010 blackshirt Defenses. Offenses, sometimes maddingly to me, moved the ball, but couldn't score, or settled for field goals. I think both of the last two Big 12 title games are perfect examples of Bo's scheme. The end result was a loss in both cases, so it doesn't matter. But had the offense in 2009 had a pulse or in 2010 played the second half, Bo wins. Coulda. Woulda. Shoulda.

This year, however, you see that the defense is lacking in some areas, and suddenly the scheme seems to have holes in it.

The concept can be successful, but the learning curve is steep and the talent level needs to be high (perhaps freakishly high with the NFL talent on that 2009 team).

Statistics are "meaningless", yards between the 20s are "meaningless". Any player in cfb can only play a good game if the "team" wins.

Wow.

College football is beautiful precisely because only one thing matters.

If you like just watching football go watch the pros and keep track of the endless stats scrolling on the bottom of the screen.