I want a rematch

A rematch to either teams would ok with me. Avenge the loss to Wisconsin or cement our win agains tOSU! Like I mentioned before on this board, that Miller guy for the Buckeyes is going to be a handful and you know thier team will eat, sleep and Sh** for a rematch agains us.

Aside from Miller we also get back Nate Williams next year who was arguably the best defensive player we had till he went out first game of the year, provided he can get a medical hardship.

Personally, I don't want to play Wisconsin or OSU again. That OSU QB is getting better and better and he already had our ass in a sling the first time til' he got hurt. Wisconsin is just plain a better team than we are right now. Nebraska is definitely a better team than we were the first time we played both of these guys. Both games would be good games, but I could easily see them going wrong for us.

Man guys.. what happened?

Few things to keep in perspective.

- The middle of the BIG is not as bad as the national perspective would lead you to believe. Northwestern has an outstanding coaching staff and they ALWAYS play big teams tough. They have traditionally always given us a good fight as well as Illinois. It also seemed the entire BIG was sleepwalking this week. We very well could have lost to Indiana, That team up north lost to Iowa, Minnesota gave Sparty all it could handle.

- You guys are in a new league that plays a different style of football. It is going to take you time to adjust.

Anyways, keep you head up guys and gals. You will bounce back. Make sure you down Penn State for us though.. we need them to lose 2.

MSU has it pretty cushy from here on in, so I don't see us getting a rematch with anyone.

Iowa is a nemesis for MSU. The last time MSU won a game in Iowa City, Ronald Reagan was President and the Soviet Union was a world power led by Mikhail Gorbachev. The Hawkeyes could be blinded by a cometary light, pursued by triffids and still beat MSU in Iowa by a touchdown.