Listening to game

87skers

I unfortunately have to work during the game today and want to listen to the game on my iPhone. I have the I heart radio app and tune into my local radio station and it always seems to be playing something completely different but if I get into a vehicle and turn it to the same station it is playing the game. Any thoughts on how to fix this? Mods plz move if necessary!

I have asked the same thing, maybe last year, so you could try to search the site past threads. I was never able to find the game on I heart. They have KFAB, but for some reason they do not broadcase the games. I have tried Huskers.com and gone the audio route on their site, but it never worked. I am able to listen to Unsportmanlike Conduct via their website on my phone, but never a feed from Huskers.com. I am wondering if you are a B10 direct tv subscriber, if they don't have an audio feed on their website? I am thinking I read this somewhere and would appreciate help too.

Well I think I figured out how to do this. I usually just use the TuneIn Radio app, but it only seems to work like every third game. Today I am trying the Official Huskers iPhone App

They couldn't have made it more difficult but I think it works. First you have to download the app. Then upgrade to Pro for $1.99. Then you have to create an account and then you can subscribe to all of the football broadcasts until august 2012 for another $1.99.

So for 4 bucks you should be able to listen to all the games and pre and post game shows.

I use an app called Pocket Tunes that tunes in to radio station websites. There is a station in Washington that plays Husker games over the Internet.

If I can't make it to a game I fire that up. It's how I listen to my Bears games too.

This is what I'm doing because I have to go to a stupid wedding.