We are being invaded by the Mexican Zetas on our border

Already gave this link on a former 30 year Green Beret's telling us about the US and Israels plans to bomb Iran , however in the SECOND PART of this radio interview ...

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/category/watch-listen/overnight-with-charley-jones/# Click into : SPECIAL GUEST , MASTER SERGEANT JESS JOHNSON PART 2 , the subject changes to recent developments on our Texas / Mexican border.

I had some on this board criticize this 30 year Green Beret and his opinions on the plans to bomb Iran , fair enough , most of us are guessing on that , however , as far as our porous border and the drug gang Zetas that control parts of our southern border ; there is no mistaking Sergeant Johnsons message , as he lives in Texas and we know much here about what is happening in Mexico , as it effects us directly.

Main point being , Al Queda and other middle eastern terrorists are partnering with the drug , weapon and human smuggling Zetas , and the combination of that , with our porous border could be deadly for our country. I urge you to listen to the second part of this radio interview , as we are being INVADED , and our press outside of Texas is not telling anyone about this. I urge you to listen to the second part of this radio interview BEFORE you give your opinion. Do you know that the tunnels that the Zetas have been digging across the border look alot like the engineering that Hamas and Hezbollah have dug in their battle with Israel ? Did you know that the Zetas already have an extensive smuggling route inside the US ? Did you know the US is arming other drug gangs in Mexico to fight the Zetas ? I am not claiming everything in this interview is the gospel , but if half is true , we need to put some of our soldiers on the border because the Zetas are running uncontrolled on our Texas / US border ... and the Zetas are coming across our border into the US ..

Already gave this link on a former 30 year Green Beret's telling us about the US and Israels plans to bomb Iran , however in the SECOND PART of this radio interview ...

http://dfw.cbslocal....charley-jones/# Click into : SPECIAL GUEST , MASTER SERGEANT JESS JOHNSON PART 2 , the subject changes to recent developments on our Texas / Mexican border.

I had some on this board criticize this 30 year Green Beret and his opinions on the plans to bomb Iran , fair enough , most of us are guessing on that , however , as far as our porous border and the drug gang Zetas that control parts of our southern border ; there is no mistaking Sergeant Johnsons message , as he lives in Texas and we know much here about what is happening in Mexico , as it effects us directly.

Main point being , Al Queda and other middle eastern terrorists are partnering with the drug , weapon and human smuggling Zetas , and the combination of that , with our porous border could be deadly for our country. I urge you to listen to the second part of this radio interview , as we are being INVADED , and our press outside of Texas is not telling anyone about this. I urge you to listen to the second part of this radio interview BEFORE you give your opinion. Do you know that the tunnels that the Zetas have been digging across the border look alot like the engineering that Hamas and Hezbollah have dug in their battle with Israel ? Did you know that the Zetas already have an extensive smuggling route inside the US ? Did you know the US is arming other drug gangs in Mexico to fight the Zetas ? I am not claiming everything in this interview is the gospel , but if half is true , we need to put some of our soldiers on the border because the Zetas are running uncontrolled on our Texas / US border ... and the Zetas are coming across our border into the US ..

What we do know is that people in the Obama administration have been sending weapons to Mexico - weapons that end up killing Americans...and law-abiding Mexicans.

Yes our guns go across the border and terrorists and drugs come from the other way , SOMEONE NEEDS TO WAKE UP , we are about to get hit hard and everyone is more concerned with Nancy Graces boob flipping out than the terrorists that are within our borders.

http://dfw.cbslocal....charley-jones/# Click into : SPECIAL GUEST , MASTER SERGEANT JESS JOHNSON PART 2 , the subject changes to recent developments on our Texas / Mexican border.

What we do know is that people in the Obama administration have been sending weapons to Mexico - weapons that end up killing Americans...and law-abiding Mexicans.

Yes our guns go across the border and terrorists and drugs come from the other way , SOMEONE NEEDS TO WAKE UP , we are about to get hit hard and everyone is more concerned with Nancy Graces boob flipping out than the terrorists that are within our borders.

You can definitely count me in the "minority" that is not concerned about Nancy Grace's boob........................uuuugggghhhhh!!

Just like the Bush administration in Operation Wide Receiver?

Hardly seems like a partisan issue.

I never once heard about guns being sent over by the Bush administration being used to kill a border agent. Did you? Besides, if the Bush administration jumped off a bridge, would you?

This might send Eric Holder packing - turning a blind eye to voter intimidation didn't get him thrown under the bus, but this might. One thing is for sure, it will be an issue in the coming Presidential election.

Nancy claims she wears an INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH BRA ! YIKES ! :ahhhhhhhh She sure dances GRACEfully doesnt she ?

You can definitely count me in the "minority" that is not concerned about Nancy Grace's boob........................uuuugggghhhhh!!

Here is the link : http://www.texasagriculture.gov/vgn/tda/files/1848/46982_Final%20Report-Texas%20Border%20Security.pdf

to the latest report on Texas border security given in September of this year by :

General Barry McCaffrey who is the former Director of the Office of National Drug Control Policy

under President Bill Clinton and former Commander of all U.S. troops in Central and South

America.

ALSO Major-General Robert Scales is the former Commandant of the United States Army War college.

Read this report to find out that we ARE BEING INVADED and your local and national news is IGNORING THIS. The middle eastern terrorists are pairing with Los Zetas in Mexico ; Los Zetas has killed more Mexican nationalists in the last ten years than those killed in the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan .

Ask yourself why Rick Perry has done a good job of spending the money and putting boots on the ground on the border , even using Drones , and yet NEVER TALKS ABOUT THIS IN THE DEBATES ? :wtf Think about that for awhile ...

I had some on this board criticize this 30 year Green Beret and his opinions on the plans to bomb Iran

Main point being , Al Queda and other middle eastern terrorists are partnering with the drug , weapon and human smuggling Zetas , and the combination of that , with our porous border could be deadly for our country.

I was one of "some" and I stand by that though I didn't criticize the Green Beret per se, you're twisting words. I'm saying waving crossed arrows in my face isn't going to make me accept your word as the f'ing gospel. That's horse sh#t. Like I said "If I had a dollar for every kid that claims he's SF off post"...I'm not saying he wasn't I'm just saying that people talk big to get attention. I have no reason to believe this man, simply having military credentials is insufficient. Oh and my issue wasn't that "We're not going to bomb Iran"...I think that's increasingly possible but the use of Nuclear devices? No, just no. OPSEC must've really gone to sh#t if they let the retiree with a radio show in on that plan.

On the other isssue... come on guy, fear monger much?

Turn off the radio and pick up a book...preferably one not written by Glenn Beck or Michael Savage.

Hezbollah and Al Qaeda have bases on the Mexican Border!

Iran is going to nuke Israel!

Iraq was involved in 9/11!

Iraq has weapons of mass destruction!

The Islamic Brotherhood will take over Libya and Egypt and invade Israel!

Obama is a Muslim, communist, atheist, foreigner!

Europe is being overrun by Muslims!

Muslims are trying to institute Sharia Law in the Americas!

There's going to be a Civil War in America started by class tensions!

The Chinese are coming! The Chinese are coming!

Labor unions want to enslave you and send you to the gulags!

A Gay Mexican wants to marry your son on your front lawn!

Atheists are going to take away our churches and kill Santa!

Those Democrats want to take away all of my guns!

The UN is going to ritualistically sh#t on the Constitution and take over America!

They're going to implement the 'fairness doctrine' on television and radio and take away our free speech!

There's going to make a committee to kill Grandma!

Seriously, these get old after a while.

• Fire 2

ALSO Major-General Robert Scales is the former Commandant of the United States Army War college.

Read this report to find out that we ARE BEING INVADED and your local and national news is IGNORING THIS. The middle eastern terrorists are pairing with Los Zetas in Mexico ; Los Zetas has killed more Mexican nationalists in the last ten years than those killed in the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan .

Ask yourself why Rick Perry has done a good job of spending the money and putting boots on the ground on the border , even using Drones , and yet NEVER TALKS ABOUT THIS IN THE DEBATES ? :wtf Think about that for awhile ...

The good ole USA would never deal with drug gangs and the leaders they propped up... like Alvaro Uribe and Hamed Karzai.

I dare anyone to watch this video of Eric Holder testifying before Congress without laughing out loud. What's so funny?

1. He says he wants to know how all those guns made it across the border into Mexico. He should ask his underlings since they were responsible.

2. He needs Congress's help in stopping the flow of guns across the border into Mexico and supporting law enforcement. I assume he's talking about the agent who was killed with the gun that was sent over the border. Wouldn't it be easier for AG Holder to just call the head of ATF and tell him to stop that crap? Or maybe mention it at a staff meeting?

3. He says Congress has kept him in the dark. Sorry, but that dog won't hunt.

I never once heard about guns being sent over by the Bush administration being used to kill a border agent. Did you? Besides, if the Bush administration jumped off a bridge, would you?

This might send Eric Holder packing - turning a blind eye to voter intimidation didn't get him thrown under the bus, but this might. One thing is for sure, it will be an issue in the coming Presidential election.

Welp, there's your proof right there.

4 guns get sent over the border during President Obama's term of office? DOOOM!

1 gun was sent over the border during President Bush's term of office? Who cares?

Sums up the hypocrisy of the Obama haters rather well.

1 gun was sent over the border during President Bush's term of office? Who cares?

Your math is not too good. I'll help you out. Over 2,000 guns were bought by "straw buyers" under the Fast and Furious program and ATF agents lost track of about 1,400 of them. As of last month, 276 of those same 2,000 guns have been recovered in Mexico and 389 recovered in the United States. One U.S. border agent has been killed by one of those guns...countless Mexican citizens (drug dealers as well as innocent bystanders) are also dead. But, who cares. The AG? Not so much. He blames Congress. I blame GW, JoPa, Bill Callahan, Bibi Netanyahu, Noam Chomsky, Eli Wallach, The Man with No Name, Arnold Stang, and Oprah. And I accept some of the blame too,

Holy crap carlfense you're dealing with YOS, you better bring your A game.

What up YOS?