This is our season...Our time to show we are worth

That's what I thought after all the gushing about the defense earlier in the season. After the WI blowout I've completely lost interest. Sure I watch the games with excitement but quite honestly I've lost faith in Bo.

Losing to unranked teams and the host of other issues has completely soured me on this staff. I'm now in "I'll believe it when I see it" mode. Do I think we'll beat PSU? NO. Because among all the other issues we have 3 DL in the rotation now - and you know full well what PSU will do. Run it down our throats and then run some more until we begin to like it. Then BAM - play action. TD.

Sorry, I can't see anything good coming Sat.

You've lost faith in Bo? No...I call shenanigans....

Jokes aside - I'm nervous about this game but not because of schematic issues. We're either gonna see a Penn State come out unified and ready to play, or a Penn State team far too distracted to play at a high level. My guess is the latter, but that's what I'm most nervous about. Penn State's offense is not very good - plain and simple. Even with a less talented and depth-ridden defensive line, we should be able to play well against them.