Penn State Blue Out Shirts Need to be Recalled ASAP

People will have absolutely no idea what the shirt means in the future, nor will they think that the state of Nebraska condones child abuse. It's a blue shirt, no one will associate it with the University of Nebraska. How many times do you walk around trying to figure out what bumper stickers mean and then saying "oh boy this the entire state of X are a bunch of pedophiles"? Nobody cares about something like this or would actually read into it the way some of you are.

I have never seen a fanbase like you guys, its actually comical; a large portion of you think the sky is falling all the time. You guys as a generalization are just so pessimistic its ridiculous. Every thread on this site ends up being a "oh my God, we are screwed" deal. For your guys' own sake please try to enjoy life at some point, not everything is going to turn out horribly for the state of Nebraska. I can assure you. Just smile.

I can also assure you this whole t-shirt thing is not going be associated with Nebraska condoning child abuse or not standing up for child abuse or anything remotely close to it now or anytime in the future. Okay I'm done ranting, but seriously some of you guys really need to relax. Stop to smell the flowers and all that jazz.

Guess it's hard to understand the frustration that we have dealt with in the last decade or so. Didn't know no other team out there feels the same. Glad you clarified the sky is falling for NU fans...I was worried for a minute there. Anyways, no need for you to bump a whopping 13 post thread to clarify all of your rant for us.

Oh, I imagine if someone actually needs clarification of my rant (pretty clear) they probably can't read and it would be a futile endeavor on my part :ahhhhhhhh

People will have absolutely no idea what the shirt means in the future, nor will they think that the state of Nebraska condones child abuse. It's a blue shirt, no one will associate it with the University of Nebraska. How many times do you walk around trying to figure out what bumper stickers mean and then saying "oh boy this the entire state of X are a bunch of pedophiles"? Nobody cares about something like this or would actually read into it the way some of you are.

I have never seen a fanbase like you guys, its actually comical; a large portion of you think the sky is falling all the time. You guys as a generalization are just so pessimistic its ridiculous. Every thread on this site ends up being a "oh my God, we are screwed" deal. For your guys' own sake please try to enjoy life at some point, not everything is going to turn out horribly for the state of Nebraska. I can assure you. Just smile.

I can also assure you this whole t-shirt thing is not going be associated with Nebraska condoning child abuse or not standing up for child abuse or anything remotely close to it now or anytime in the future. Okay I'm done ranting, but seriously some of you guys really need to relax. Stop to smell the flowers and all that jazz.

Guess it's hard to understand the frustration that we have dealt with in the last decade or so. Didn't know no other team out there feels the same. Glad you clarified the sky is falling for NU fans...I was worried for a minute there. Anyways, no need for you to bump a whopping 13 post thread to clarify all of your rant for us.

Oh, I imagine if someone actually needs clarification of my rant (pretty clear) they probably can't read and it would be a futile endeavor on my part :ahhhhhhhh

I can point you to a better sky is falling thread(s) where you would have a more valid point. Just curious why you chose this one...

I can point you to a better sky is falling thread(s) where you would have a more valid point. Just curious why you chose this one...

I can point to some sky-is-falling threads on Ohio State boards, no less.

It's rather hypocritical of you to come here and lecture us about thinking "the sky is falling all of the time" considering the "everyone hates us" mentality I see regarding the Tattoo/Tressel scandal, BOJ.

If you don't like this board, nobody is forcing you to post here.

It's rather hypocritical of you to come here and lecture us about thinking "the sky is falling all of the time" considering the "everyone hates us" mentality I see regarding the Tattoo/Tressel scandal, BOJ.

What are you guys so sensitive about? I post a simple little rant about how negative things get around here sometimes and especially this thread and advise people to relax about this t-shirt deal just as some of the husker fans did above me and you guys get all bent out of shape. I know plenty of Buckeye fans are pessimistic about plenty, I am not one of them (so its actually not hypocritical of me at all, it would be if I were one of those fans).

If i knew you guys were so sensitive I wouldn't have posted it. Considering how many threads there are by husker fans essentially saying what I said above ("relax people, no need to overreact"), I really didn't think it was a big deal. I was actually trying to be a little funny and thought you guys might be able to be a little self-deprecating and say something like "yep, that is how we are actually. We do get down about stuff." My apologies, You won't hear anything but sunshine from me again.

What are you guys so sensitive about? I post a simple little rant about how negative things get around here sometimes and especially this thread and advise people to relax about this t-shirt deal just as some of the husker fans did above me and you guys get all bent out of shape. I know plenty of Buckeye fans are pessimistic about plenty, I am not one of them (so its actually not hypocritical of me at all, it would be if I were one of those fans).

If i knew you guys were so sensitive I wouldn't have posted it. Considering how many threads there are by husker fans essentially saying what I said above ("relax people, no need to overreact"), I really didn't think it was a big deal. I was actually trying to be a little funny and thought you guys might be able to be a little self-deprecating and say something like "yep, that is how we are actually. We do get down about stuff." My apologies, You won't hear anything but sunshine from me again.

Well, yeah, I did say that. I said I can point you to many sky-is-falling threads here. It is how we are actually. We are Nebraska, and we love our team and pick it apart week in and out. The thing is, you chose to chose a thread about PSU to down on us. And why try to be funny about the issue going on Penn? Bring your comments to QB or RB or OL or DL, etc line threads we do after every game...not this one.

Well, yeah, I did say that. I said I can point you to many sky-is-falling threads here. It is how we are actually. We are Nebraska, and we love our team and pick it apart week in and out. The thing is, you chose to chose a thread about PSU to down on us. And why try to be funny about the issue going on Penn? Bring your comments to QB or RB or OL or DL, etc line threads we do after every game...not this one.

Well, I spoke up in this thread b/c I found it strange that anyone, let alone multiple people, would think that people were going to associate the university of Nebraska with child abuse on account of a blue shirt in PA (two of the three paragraphs are about the t-shirt). I wasn't making fun about what was going on at Penn State. It was pointed only at Nebraska fans that think that people are going to associate Nebraska with child abuse b/c of a shirt, how you stretch that to me making fun of what is going on at PSU is beyond me. In fact this thread isn't even about the PSU situation, it's about you guys being upset at the shirts they are wearing b/c of the wording.

It's cool, don't feel like you can't share your opinion here. Just ignore knapplc, that's what we all do.