so im sitting in kinnick

iowahusker09

I would like to apologize to all of you Husker fans for that abysmal showing on Saturday. I was really hoping that we would set up the game in 2 weeks to be for the Legends Title but alas it didn't happen. I did finally figure out what is going on with my team this year though. It required a lot of deep thought and careful analysis. Are you all ready for it?

We have too many bad players and not enough good players to compenstate and an insanely stubborn OC who refuses to take what the other team will give and instead try to force what he wants.

I know. That is shockingly deep analysis.

I would like to apologize to all of you Husker fans for that abysmal showing on Saturday. I was really hoping that we would set up the game in 2 weeks to be for the Legends Title but alas it didn't happen. I did finally figure out what is going on with my team this year though. It required a lot of deep thought and careful analysis. Are you all ready for it?

We have too many bad players and not enough good players to compenstate and an insanely stubborn OC who refuses to take what the other team will give and instead try to force what he wants.

I know. That is shockingly deep analysis.

I wasn't aware that Shawn Watson was in Iowa City now ;)