Occupy Portland: What do you do when you see a sexual assault?

Ah...there are reports that runaways are staying at these events how young I don't know but you can bet some ar econsidered CHILDREN!! I love how you defend these guys yet you trashed the tea party!! There wasn't anything near the violence and mayhem as a matter of fact there wasn't ANY violence but the liberal media sure thought there was now didn't they. Oh I fogot they are unbiased in their coverage HA! HA! Tell me that isn't the biggest joke. :rollin

You apparently missed the day of English class when you only use plural nouns in the event that there are more than one of something.

There's only been one report of a runaway, here in Dallas, and she's been a habitual runaway. I fail to see how that translates into 'reports' of 'runaways', but then again, I don't regurgitate derp from partisan news sites.

Ah you need to go back to school because you have no clue what is going on around you. I said runaways because I wanted to use the right word. Last I checked the sun doesn't revolve around Dallas there are other cities; without meatheads I might add. Oh and the reason you can't regurgitate any words are because rodents can't throw up :nutz

Heck, if there has only one minor that has been raped, that's within acceptable levels. Better than refugee camps, anyhow.

Wow, you completely can't come up with a response, links, or information, so you make your own leap in logic to create an ad hominem?

Oh well, at least someone has a good sig line. Just make sure they give you proper credit, m'kay?

Boy, aren't you just a plethora of information. Where are your links to what you are saying? Glad you can use ad hominem in a sentence ask your teacher for extra credit, Moonglow!! :hmmph

Heck, if there has only one minor that has been raped, that's within acceptable levels. Better than refugee camps, anyhow.

Wow, you completely can't come up with a response, links, or information, so you make your own leap in logic to create an ad hominem?

Oh well, at least someone has a good sig line. Just make sure they give you proper credit, m'kay?

Actually, I accepted your claim that there had only been one rape, and that was in Dallas. I also accept your tacit approval since there has been only one....m'kay?

Ah...there are reports that runaways are staying at these events how young I don't know but you can bet some ar econsidered CHILDREN!! I love how you defend these guys yet you trashed the tea party!! There wasn't anything near the violence and mayhem as a matter of fact there wasn't ANY violence but the liberal media sure thought there was now didn't they. Oh I fogot they are unbiased in their coverage HA! HA! Tell me that isn't the biggest joke. :rollin

You apparently missed the day of English class when you only use plural nouns in the event that there are more than one of something.

There's only been one report of a runaway, here in Dallas, and she's been a habitual runaway. I fail to see how that translates into 'reports' of 'runaways', but then again, I don't regurgitate derp from partisan news sites.

I just realized that you are suggesting that it's okay to rape a runaway if she/he is a "habitual runaway." At what point it it okay to rape them? After leaving home five times? Ten? What if they go to a Tea Party gathering and get raped? Bad? Good? Help me out here. I'm thinking of becoming a Democrat and I need this knowledge to get through the double-dog-dare, double-secret probation.

I just realized that you are suggesting that it's okay to rape a runaway if she/he is a "habitual runaway." At what point it it okay to rape them? After leaving home five times? Ten? What if they go to a Tea Party gathering and get raped? Bad? Good? Help me out here. I'm thinking of becoming a Democrat and I need this knowledge to get through the double-dog-dare, double-secret probation.

Well Yos it is a very convoluted process that I am going through right now. You have to be very angry at the tea party movement and make up things like they are violent racists. When you can't prove it you must be able to adjust and say it is in subtle ways like having a flag or you overheard something that sounded like they are against minorities. You also must be able to insult the right (call them racists, bigots, greedy, idiotic, ugly) but at the same time you have to be nimble enough to talk about how mean spirited their rhetoric is and how devisive they are for this country. You must also feel you are more intelligent than everyone except God and the only reason you are not smarter than God is because you are not allowed to believe in him and be liberal. oBUMa is allowed though because he is cool and he is fooling the derp righties.

Once you have these basics down now you can graduate from the derp liberal academy. Now you are ready to endorse the OWS derps who destroy property, burn, rape, murder and pillage as bastions of freedom who are expressing their liberties. And in the next sentence insult those horrible racists tea party members. Who are secretly being violent and attacking women, they are the real dangers to society.

I am half way through but I am having problems with my insults I keep wanting to yell them at the OWS derps. They tell me that I am coming along nicley and after a couple more weeks of aversion shock therapy I could make a nice liberal. I like the electrical shock though, I find it breaks up my day and is a nice rest. I do wake up a little woozy and feel the need to throw up but that is because they make me stare at Hillary Clinton and that guy debbie wasserman schultz. I think they are just torturing me because I said I was a PUB!! Gotta go something about all getting in a car and trashing a bank's ceo's house.

chuckleshuffle

Well Yos it is a very convoluted process that I am going through right now. You have to be very angry at the tea party movement and make up things like they are violent racists. When you can't prove it you must be able to adjust and say it is in subtle ways like having a flag or you overheard something that sounded like they are against minorities. You also must be able to insult the right (call them racists, bigots, greedy, idiotic, ugly) but at the same time you have to be nimble enough to talk about how mean spirited their rhetoric is and how devisive they are for this country. You must also feel you are more intelligent than everyone except God and the only reason you are not smarter than God is because you are not allowed to believe in him and be liberal. oBUMa is allowed though because he is cool and he is fooling the derp righties.

Once you have these basics down now you can graduate from the derp liberal academy. Now you are ready to endorse the OWS derps who destroy property, burn, rape, murder and pillage as bastions of freedom who are expressing their liberties. And in the next sentence insult those horrible racists tea party members. Who are secretly being violent and attacking women, they are the real dangers to society.

I am half way through but I am having problems with my insults I keep wanting to yell them at the OWS derps. They tell me that I am coming along nicley and after a couple more weeks of aversion shock therapy I could make a nice liberal. I like the electrical shock though, I find it breaks up my day and is a nice rest. I do wake up a little woozy and feel the need to throw up but that is because they make me stare at Hillary Clinton and that guy debbie wasserman schultz. I think they are just torturing me because I said I was a PUB!! Gotta go something about all getting in a car and trashing a bank's ceo's house.

chuckleshuffle

A masterpiece. Truly some of your best work. Evar! With the rate you are going, Barack Hussein Obama might just dump Veep Joe and take you as a running mate. You will have to do several things, however:

1. Stop believing in your God.

2. Worship that Stalin-apologist Noam Chomsky instead.

3. Get involved in insider-trading.

4. Get over your shyness and crap on a cop car.

5. Get buddy-buddy with David Duke.

6. Start watching that Maddow guy on MSNBC..also that Cooper "person"on CNN.

7. Always refer to Republicans as "Pubs"

8. Always refer to Herman Cain as a "minstrel" for the Pubs..

9. Never, ever refer to President Obama as an example of Affirmative Action by voters. This is the one thing that will keep you out of the Democrat plantation.

10. Counsel women on not reporting rape if the perp (rhymes with derp...coincidence?) is a Democrat.

Sexual assault includes rape. I don't see any distinction made by the she/he with the megaphone.

Like most OWS supporters, you are dodging the issue here. Should people report sexual assaults (to include rapes) to the police? Or, should you talk to some stooge who will decide for you based upon what he/she feels you should do. Mayor Bloomberg agrees with me. Except for Tonye Iketubosin and you, who doesn't think that is a good idea.

Uh...did you read my post? I agree with you. OG was trying to differentiate rape and sexual assault. Rape falls under sexual assault and the he/she never separated the two.

My mistake...I confused you with cactusboyOG.

Oh so you were going to disagree w/ me no matter what I said...surprise surprise. :)

They only said sexual assault not rape. You included rape in your post...so just clearing that up.

I'll ignore the part about what is dif between this and PSU because its obvious the differences are huge...so I'll just go to the meat of the matter. Is it ok for them to no report sex assault to police if the victim doesn't want them to? I would say it's a case by case thing. If some guy grabs a girl's butt...boob...I'd say it's ok to keep it private if that is want the girl wants. Penetrating her or anything extreme would probably be different. Of course at a certain point you contact police and from the sound of these people they would agree.

What is wrong with you? It is OK to grab a girls but or boob? They did not say that in the video they said they DON'T want you to report it. They are trying to discourage them from reporting it!!!

By the way how many times did you hear this during the tea party rallies? Oh yeah if you could please refrain from reporting crimes we would appreciate it. What a bunch of hypocrites if you have bashed the tea party in any way and are now sticking up for these jerk offs!! :nutz

If you see a guy grab a girls butt in a bar, do you report it to the police?

Probably not, but I also don't sidle up to her and ask her to keep it to herself.

But let's drop the BS. It has been widely reported that the OWS organizers have "encouraged" women to not report rape to the cops. We are not talking about fondling, or jaywalking, or tearing tags off of pillows and mattresses that don't belong to you. The subject is rape.

You should have posted the story on that then. I'm just commenting on what you posted. Do I think people should report to people when they are raped? I hope they would but it's their choice, I guess. I don't think they should be told to not report it though...do you have a link to an article on this?

They only said sexual assault not rape. You included rape in your post...so just clearing that up.

I'll ignore the part about what is dif between this and PSU because its obvious the differences are huge...so I'll just go to the meat of the matter. Is it ok for them to no report sex assault to police if the victim doesn't want them to? I would say it's a case by case thing. If some guy grabs a girl's butt...boob...I'd say it's ok to keep it private if that is want the girl wants. Penetrating her or anything extreme would probably be different. Of course at a certain point you contact police and from the sound of these people they would agree.

What is wrong with you? It is OK to grab a girls but or boob? They did not say that in the video they said they DON'T want you to report it. They are trying to discourage them from reporting it!!!

By the way how many times did you hear this during the tea party rallies? Oh yeah if you could please refrain from reporting crimes we would appreciate it. What a bunch of hypocrites if you have bashed the tea party in any way and are now sticking up for these jerk offs!! :nutz

Probably not, but I also don't sidle up to her and ask her to keep it to herself.

But let's drop the BS. It has been widely reported that the OWS organizers have "encouraged" women to not report rape to the cops. We are not talking about fondling, or jaywalking, or tearing tags off of pillows and mattresses that don't belong to you. The subject is rape.

You should have posted the story on that then. I'm just commenting on what you posted. Do I think people should report to people when they are raped? I hope they would but it's their choice, I guess. I don't think they should be told to not report it though...do you have a link to an article on this?

I've posted numerous links...find the one that suits your purpose.

Uh...did you read my post? I agree with you. OG was trying to differentiate rape and sexual assault. Rape falls under sexual assault and the he/she never separated the two.

My mistake...I confused you with cactusboyOG.

Oh so you were going to disagree w/ me no matter what I said...surprise surprise. :)

Don't try to predict what I will do. In your past life you could do that whenever anyone disagreed with you.

I've posted numerous links...find the one that suits your purpose.

Didn't see any. We can continue the discussion if you point me to one. If not I guess we can end the discussion.