NU vs CU questions

Hey, while this may be capable of endless jests, these stupid Buff fans are no joke. Believe me, I live in Denver and drive down to Boulder every so often to use the University library. Thus far I've been able to walk around the campus (decked out in my Husker finery) without getting pounded, although there have been a couple of close calls. I went to the game two years ago when it was up at Folsum and it was an... experience. Great view, lousy fans. Terrible fans in fact. If everything is still the same, the Nebraska section should be in the Northwest corner of the stadium. And here is the best advice I can give you:

If you're surrounded by Buff fans, try to find another Buff fan sitting in the Nebraska section and trade them seats. I had to do that less than two minutes after the game a couple of years ago started. And after we win, hightail it to your car ASAP. I'm not trying to be a dramatist or sensationalist, but the only time I didn't fear for my life while I was there was the time before kickoff. Oh yeah, and wear something that is as waterproof as possible. (For some reason, a lot of full cups find Husker fans without warning...) :steam

Don't let this convince you it has scared me away though, I'll be there again this year. In my poncho.

Never been th Folsom Field. Wife and I are going this year. We have tickets in section 1 (end zone). Where is the Husker allotment of tickets section? Are we close to it? Where is the best place to park for the game? Thanks for any help!

I know it may go against every principle you have, but I would wear black and gold to the game. I also wouldn't cheer when NU does something good. It used to be said that if you're an NU fan, do not and I repeat DO NOT go to the restroom alone. However, this was back when they served booze at the stadium when we were in the Big 8.

I live about 100 miles closer to Boulder than I do to Lincoln, but there's no way I'd ever go to a game there wearing Red and White. I've seen too many cars come back from the CU game with windows broke, big key marks, mirrors ripped off, etc. You may think I'm exaggerating, but I'm not. Again, this was all about 10 years ago when beer was still sold at the stadium. Maybe it's not quite as bad as it was then, but I wouldn't risk it!