Pic of Seniors in locker room after Iowa game

Nexus

I'm not gonna give an exact number because it's very difficult to tell, especially since we only have one picture. Yeah, he's clearly in the mid to high teens. What body fat percentage would you put him at?

I wouldn't, based off a picture. A 2-D representation is no way to measure body fat percentages. Anyone trying looks pretty foolish.

16.43....yeah, definitely, definitely 16.43

I'm not gonna give an exact number because it's very difficult to tell, especially since we only have one picture. Yeah, he's clearly in the mid to high teens. What body fat percentage would you put him at?

I wouldn't, based off a picture. A 2-D representation is no way to measure body fat percentages. Anyone trying looks pretty foolish.

Uh, pictures are a great way to guesstimate one's body fat percentage. Not really sure what you're talking about.

Uh, pictures are a great way to guesstimate one's body fat percentage. Not really sure what you're talking about.

Right. Pictures where you can barely see a portion of the guy's body are "a great way to guesstimate one's body fat percentage." All the top nutritionists and trainers use partially obscured pictures rather than biometric assessments. Totally buy that.

Right. Pictures where you can barely see a portion of the guy's body are "a great way to guesstimate one's body fat percentage." All the top nutritionists and trainers use partially obscured pictures rather than biometric assessments. Totally buy that.

I don't know what the hell your problem is, but get over it. It's easy as hell to get a general idea of someone's body fat by just looking at pictures, unless they are for whatever reason retaining a bunch of water or the picture sucks.

And Jesus, commenting on someone's body fat is in no way degrading what he's accomplished at Nebraska. It's an observation.

I don't know what the hell your problem is, but get over it. It's easy as hell to get a general idea of someone's body fat by just looking at pictures, unless they are for whatever reason retaining a bunch of water or the picture sucks.

And Jesus, commenting on someone's body fat is in no way degrading what he's accomplished at Nebraska. It's an observation.

Lighten up, Francis. You made a silly statement and you got called on it. If that's not OK, online forums are probably not your thing.

Lighten up, Francis. You made a silly statement and you got called on it. If that's not OK, online forums are probably not your thing.

I just get annoyed when I get "called out" by someone who clearly doesn't know what they're talking about. Maybe should you actually study and read up on that type of stuff before commenting? You could try googling "body fat estimates" to start.

I just get annoyed when I get "called out" by someone who clearly doesn't know what they're talking about. Maybe should you actually study and read up on that type of stuff before commenting? You could try googling "body fat estimates" to start.

OK, you are the expert, and you can tell Cassidy's body fat percentage by looking at a partially-obscured picture at an oblique angle, and nobody else knows what they're talking about.

Thanks for clearing that up. :thumbs

Again, you're completely taking my original quote out of context and just trying to start an argument. I would think, as a moderator, you would be better than that. It's like you think under no circumstances is it possible to look at someone's picture and estimate their body fat percentage. eyeswear2allthatsholy Stick to football bud.

Again, you're completely taking my original quote out of context and just trying to start an argument. I would think, as a moderator, you would be better than that. It's like you think under no circumstances is it possible to look at someone's picture and estimate their body fat percentage. eyeswear2allthatsholy Stick to football bud.

I didn't say "under no circumstances." I'm saying that under these circumstances, this picture is not indicative of anything. But I'm not trying to argue with you. If you want to move on, let's just move on. It's a silly conversation, and I've already admitted that you are the resident expert at 2D body-fat assessments. What more do you want?

Yeah, I mentioned in a previous post that since we only have one picture it's difficult to pin point an exact number. You're the one who told me to give an estimate, genius.

You should admit that you're having a bad night and acting like a douche. You're calling me out for something you asked. :dunno

Yeah, I mentioned in a previous post that since we only have one picture it's difficult to pin point an exact number. You're the one who told me to give an estimate, genius.

You should admit that you're having a bad night and acting like a douche. You're calling me out for something you asked. :dunno

Listen, if you're just going to throw a hissy fit and start with the personal attacks, I'll put on my Mod hat and we'll have a serious talk. We don't allow personal attacks here, period. That's not negotiable.

I've humored you with this conversation, despite the fact that you're postulating something that is barely probable under the circumstances. I've admitted that you're the king of BMI. You have the ability to gauge body fat via the internet. Why you can't accept that and move on is beyond me. But at this point, I think it's best to move on.

Please, that has nothing to do with genetics. His body fat percentage is pretty damn high for a collegiate football player who plays Safety and is supposed to be one of the faster guys on the field.

What is his body fat percentage? Or are you just going by the eyeball test?

Probably mid to high teens.

"Probably?" You cannot be serious.

LOL!

Hilarious.