(501)859-0344

(501)859-0344

Finally got an answer after I yelled, "Hello" a couple of times...Maybe I'm normally too much of a low talker..But a guy asked if I was enjoying my magazines..I was still asleep and couldn't seem to come up with a witty response but insisted I hadn't ordered a mag since I was in highschool (decades ago)..Then I told him I'd already googled his phone # from previous (wake-up) calls and learned they were trying to scam me...Not much of a response other than a denial and "I don't know what to tell you" and then he hung up...

Then wasted another half hour trying to get Cox Cable to block this number.."Sorry, But if you add this function for $2.95 a month.." But I can't because of the principle of letting "them" win..So I have them switch me over to someone to cancel my Land Line hoping the phone company would cave and block this number for free since I'm such a "valued and Loyal customer"...on hold...5 Min...THey didn't even blink.

Then wasted another half hour trying to get Cox Cable to block this number.."Sorry, But if you add this function for $2.95 a month.." But I can't because of the principle of letting "them" win..So I have them switch me over to someone to cancel my Land Line hoping the phone company would cave and block this number for free since I'm such a "valued and Loyal customer"...on hold...5 Min...THey didn't even blink.

I hate Cox with a passion. I moved to Kansas recently and had to get TV through them. They now call me just about every week to ask how I would rate their service.....so damn annoying.