Set Default Avatars to Husker 'N' Logo

Landlord

Addict, I like it, but can you make the background white? The gray isn't doing it for me.

I would also mute the color on the N quite a bit. I think the less obtrusive they are the better.

EDIT - this is my ten-second mockup of what I mean:

jhiui-copy.png

I just killed the background and ramped the opacity down to 66%. That may not be an improvement. :)

No, the board background color makes perfect sense.

I like zoogies' too. Why did you have to go and make good ones, too, zoogs? Now we have choices, and I'm all out of coins to flip.

AR, is there any way you can set it to randomly assign one of the three - Addict's, or either of zoogies'? That would be cool.

]I didn't make them, I just made the other ones gray. I think a full color one would look great, but maybe not be too useful as a filler avatar (it's going to be pretty common and seen across a lot of users, so it shouldn't look like a real avatar is in place).

Come think of it that white is going to clash. If we go with that one I think we'll need to tweak the background to get it more in line with the background of the posts.

post-1760-0-75941800-1322796390.png

post-1760-0-60868400-1322796443.png